• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
    We are working on this.
    That's great to hear. Love this line, and will buy them even if you make them as stick figures (with curly hair and a long scarf, of course).

Any chance of toning the colors on the scarf down a bit, they're very very bright...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Just leave the scarf in the sun so it gets faded.

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
        Career Member
        • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
        That's great to hear. Love this line, and will buy them even if you make them as stick figures (with curly hair and a long scarf, of course).

Any chance of toning the colors on the scarf down a bit, they're very very bright...
        These are the colors that BBC approved.
        Co-founder, BifBangPow!
        bifbangpow.com
        twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by drmego
          Rusty is made using the child body, not a fat body.
          I meant that he looked fat. I know it's not a fat body. His arms and stuff just look too fat to be a kid, IMO. Boy Rusty is pretty skinny.

It's just the aesthetic I guess. Looks more like Billy Quizboy in that respect, though.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
            Career Member
            • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by ODBJBG
            I meant that he looked fat. I know it's not a fat body. His arms and stuff just look too fat to be a kid, IMO. Boy Rusty is pretty skinny.

It's just the aesthetic I guess. Looks more like Billy Quizboy in that respect, though.
            I think Rusty looks great! These figs will never resemble the animator's style guide, and that isn't the point of this line. Once you start doing that, it isn't retro cloth/mego anymore.

Comment

• ODBJBG
              Permanent Member
              • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
              I think Rusty looks great! These figs will never resemble the animator's style guide, and that isn't the point of this line. Once you start doing that, it isn't retro cloth/mego anymore.
              I'm not necessarily disagreeing with that sentiment (though I think you certainly could debate it) but was simply stating I felt that figure just didn't work in this style as is. Your mileage and I'm sure others, will vary.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎