Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wave 4 - Where to buy online (or anyone have a loose set of figures to sell)?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • argent007
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 7, 2005

Wave 4 - Where to buy online (or anyone have a loose set of figures to sell)?

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a recommendation for where to order DC retro action Wave 4?

I got Wave 1 at TRU, Wave 2 from TJ Maxx and trades and online (Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs more), and I picked up Wave 3 on ebay and got a fair price. I also grabbed my "exclusive" Green Arrow and Sinestro from mattycollector. Now I'm trying to figure out where to get the current wave.

I live in Central America so I don't need to rant about TRU's poor selection since I don't know what country has the nearest TRU But, I'll have these shipped to my address in the US.

Any suggestions? I have been checking Entertainment Earth and they seem to be sold out. I know about Big Bad Toy Store. Any other suggestions?

Or anyone have a loose set of Wave 4? Or just a loose Martian Manhunter to sell?

Thanks!
    My Updated Want List:
    Comic book original art
    1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
    Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Amazon has them too thru third party sellers.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• mego maniac mark
      Career Member
      • Aug 3, 2010

Did you try amok time toys? That's a good option
      mego's befo ho's

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
        Career Member
        • Jun 10, 2007

eBay...

Lynn

Comment

• argent007
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 7, 2005

Thanks for the suggestions. I have been stalking ebay for these and checked out the toy websites that were mentioned and a couple others that I found.

I did a fair amount of window shopping (err browser window shopping) because I didn't want to pay more than what it would cost at TRU (including tax).

I just picked Wave 4 from amazon.com. They have been carrying these through a lot of third party vendors with high shipping. But, today, they have all four Wave 4 figure for sale direct from amazon.com. $19.99 each no tax plus free shipping.

Just pulled the trigger. Thought I would share in case other people are still looking.

So, now that that is squared away and current with the line, when will Wave 5 be announced? And what about that next Matty exclusive that I'll order but have no interest in?
          My Updated Want List:
          Comic book original art
          1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
          Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎