Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Franchises I'd Love To See Go Mego!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teddyk
    • Feb 24, 2008

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
    Space Ghost, Lost In Space and The Addams Family would all rock. But is there no love on these boards for the characters I'd love to see----FARSCAPE? I'd love to have a me a full set of all the characters!
    I adore Farscape and I've mentioned it a few times in posts. Mego-like Farscape figures would be so awesome! After Babylon 5 and Star Trek (classic), it's my favorite sci-fi show.

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by rche
      yer killin' me, jim

Seriously, hook 'em when they're young! Plus the red head would make for a really good starting point for a TV Barbera Gordon aka Batgirl!

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by teddyk
        I adore Farscape and I've mentioned it a few times in posts. Mego-like Farscape figures would be so awesome! After Babylon 5 and Star Trek (classic), it's my favorite sci-fi show.
        Teddy, lad, yuir a man after me own heart! I love me some classic Trek (Kirk, Spock, and McCoy just shared a chemistry that's hard to copy) and FARSCAPE is something I never get tired of. Was never able to get "into" Babylon 5, though....
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

Madmen I want freeking Madmen figures I love that show...I want a Don Draper action figure

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
            Madmen I want freeking Madmen figures I love that show...I want a Don Draper action figure
            Okay---but if there are gonna be Mad Men figure, then I want my Walter White and Jesse along with the cast of The Walking Dead...!
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by jimsmegos

Seriously, hook 'em when they're young! Plus the red head would make for a really good starting point for a TV Barbera Gordon aka Batgirl!
              OK, well let's get some teletubbies, barney suits, boohbahs, and the wiggles in there while we are at it.

Actually, the weird family folks from the Boohbahs would be sort of fun in an offhand ctvt kind of way.

Comment

• rche
                channeling Bob Wills
                • Mar 26, 2008

I'd really rather see Riff Randal and the cast from Rock'n'Roll High School, tho.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                  Mego Dork
                  • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by rche
                  I'd really rather see Riff Randal and the cast from Rock'n'Roll High School, tho.
                  whatever it takes brother!

Comment

• kerowack
                    Career Member
                    • Feb 27, 2008

I don't want to see them, but I'd bet money that we're gonna get Munsters figures....DST is putting out some in the near future.....probably gonna get them in mego form if I'm guessing right....

Comment

• jimsmegos
                      Mego Dork
                      • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by kerowack
                      I don't want to see them, but I'd bet money that we're gonna get Munsters figures....DST is putting out some in the near future.....probably gonna get them in mego form if I'm guessing right....
                      I think you may be wrong... Art Asylum's Munsters! - Mego Talk

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                        OH JES!!
                        • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                        Okay---but if there are gonna be Mad Men figure, then I want my Walter White and Jesse along with the cast of The Walking Dead...!
                        I could live with that.....

Comment

• alex
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jun 15, 2009

Logans run and blade runner and I could die happy.

Love to see

Star wars
                          Scooby Doo
                          Battlestar
                          B movies monsters/aliens, also done in B&W like the TZ line.

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
                            WANTED for card bending
                            • Apr 26, 2008

Hobo With A Shotgun!

Comment

• raider5gt
                              Museum Tree Cutter
                              • Nov 25, 2007

Me too for Logans Run,movie or tv series i am not fussy

Space Ghost
                              U.F.O
                              Judge Dredd
                              Sparticus Blood and Sand
                              Game of Thrones

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 20, 2011

I was thinking of this whilst in the bath this morning (as I frequently think of small, plastic figures while bathing) and I came up with a few more I'd like to see...

Please pardon me if any of these are repeats....

I'd love to see a MEGOized Anne Rice Vampireverse. Louis, Akasha, Enkil, Claudia and, of course, Lestat. Others, too, of course...

Like to see some MEGOized WAREHOUSE 13 characters, too, along with their eccentric accessories.

Since the subject of John Hughes movies came up over on another thread, I would love to see MEGOized versions of characters from SIXTEEN CANDLES. THE BREAKFAST CLUB, WEIRD SCIENCE and FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎