X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drthielegood
    • Feb 9, 2011

Thanks EMCE

Hey All,

The other day I was lucky enough to stop by EMCE's office to see the new zombie lines and to get the grand tour of their facility. It turns out that their office is only a few minutes from my in-laws so after a few emails back and forth with Joe (mostly over all of the awesome stuff that I wanted to buy) he invited me to stop by and check out the new stuff. Being a Mego fan and also a fan of their Monster Channel I jumped at the chance.

2 things:

1-The pictures don't do justice to how cool the upcoming zombie lines are. From the NOTLD Megos, to the War of the Zombie line, to the Build-Your-Own kits(these are going to be really fun) there are alot of cool things coming down the line (And I didn't even see it all). Seriously, I got geek chills...lol.

2-I can't thank Joe enough for letting me stop by and giving me the tour of EMCE central. Not only checking out the upcoming lines but going through the intricacies of how these ideas come to life and learning about the process by which these figures, that we love so well, become a reality. As a newb to this community, I did alot of listening and learning and it was awesome. Just another BIG example of how welcoming this community has been. Thanks Joe. You're the best.

I'm sure that for most of you this goes without saying but....Keep giving these guys your business. They are true Pros and are an asset to this community.

Cheers,

Bob
    ".....Honey, I never drive faster then I can see.....Besides that its all in the reflexes."
  • EMCEtoys
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 1, 2007

Originally posted by drthielegood
    Hey All,

The other day I was lucky enough to stop by EMCE's office to see the new zombie lines and to get the grand tour of their facility. It turns out that their office is only a few minutes from my in-laws so after a few emails back and forth with Joe (mostly over all of the awesome stuff that I wanted to buy) he invited me to stop by and check out the new stuff. Being a Mego fan and also a fan of their Monster Channel I jumped at the chance.

2 things:

1-The pictures don't do justice to how cool the upcoming zombie lines are. From the NOTLD Megos, to the War of the Zombie line, to the Build-Your-Own kits(these are going to be really fun) there are alot of cool things coming down the line (And I didn't even see it all). Seriously, I got geek chills...lol.

2-I can't thank Joe enough for letting me stop by and giving me the tour of EMCE central. Not only checking out the upcoming lines but going through the intricacies of how these ideas come to life and learning about the process by which these figures, that we love so well, become a reality. As a newb to this community, I did alot of listening and learning and it was awesome. Just another BIG example of how welcoming this community has been. Thanks Joe. You're the best.

I'm sure that for most of you this goes without saying but....Keep giving these guys your business. They are true Pros and are an asset to this community.

Cheers,

Bob
    Dear Bob,

Your check is in the mail.

Love,

Joe & Paul

Comment

• drthielegood
      • Feb 9, 2011

Lol...No worries guys.

Thanks again,

Bob
      ".....Honey, I never drive faster then I can see.....Besides that its all in the reflexes."

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

yessir, professional, 100%, all the way..

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎