Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Less expensive to get figures from Entertainment Earth or Amazon or somewhere else?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MeWantMegos
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 4, 2010

Less expensive to get figures from Entertainment Earth or Amazon or somewhere else?

What is the most cost effective way to buy the new wave.

Go to Entertainment Earth and get them for $80 plus about $13 for shipping.

Or will Amazon have them for $19.99 and free shipping if you get them all.

Or is there another site to use?

Thanks.
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

I got mine from EE, with free shipping since I bought the Flash Gordon and Ming figures at the same time. Right now, it's free shipping on any $99 order.

Comment

• geoffdude
      Banned
      • Apr 18, 2009

It depends really, but the average price seems to be $20 out the door... or w/tax at TRU.

If you have to add shipping, from an online store (EE, Big Bad TS, etc.) well... that can bump the average up to about $23 per figure.

I pay $18 per fig, but have them shipped (with other items such as MU, etc.) so that brings the total price down to about $18.50- $19 or so per fig for me.

Some people find good deals on EBAY too... it's really a crap shoot there though, and shipping costs are always a factor.

The one place I wouldn't buy these from is a comic book store, as they almost always will charge more than retail.

Good luck, and regards.

Geoff

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

Wave 1 is $19.99 here at TRU and with tax comes to $21.98 each. If I can't get them for less than that shipped from anywhere then I'm not saving anything. Of course the flip side is we haven't gotten any wave 2 or 3 at my TRU so I've been kinda screwed. I did luck out and find 3 of wave 2 at TJM during Christmas, but that's been it. For me the cheapest way is just to wait and see if I can find them at TRU or maybe get a deal in the marketplace.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

I am with ScottA. I found 2 of wave 2 at TJM and 1 at a Toys R US but have not seen anything anywhere since.....except online of course. I still need Batman from wave 2.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎