Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Batman
    "Real" Unlike Others
    • Dec 13, 2010

No because not only do the TJ Maxx's do not have any all of the TRU have by me are Sinestro & Aquaman and with shipping etc. they would NOT cost $20 to ship...It cost $10 for one BUT it would cost $10 to ship one...Sorry don't buy it...

I live in OH and we get EVERYTHING last or at all compared to the rest of the country I thought someone would HELP...

Originally posted by GoldBlade6
    For the record, if these figures are $9.99 at TJ Maxx + state sales tax + shipping, you're going to end up paying $20+ to get these to your door, so why not just eBay them. You might even get a better deal. You might not be seeing these in your Toys R Us, but these are by no means hard to find. If you want a hard to find Retro figure, try Green Lantern. Getting him for $20 at this point would still be a good deal. Or Green Arrow for $30 would be great.

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 18, 2007

What r u looking for? I'll check my TJ Max for u.

Comment

• Batman
        "Real" Unlike Others
        • Dec 13, 2010

Green Lantern,Black Manta,Batman,Superman,Two Face,Flash & Captain Cold

Thanks!

Comment

• megomania
          Persistent Member
          • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by Batman
          Green Lantern,Black Manta,Batman,Superman,Two Face,Flash & Captain Cold

Thanks!
          Sorry, but no one is going to find a GL, Flash or Cold at TJ Maxx...at least not at this point.

Comment

• megowgsh
            Customego HoF Curator
            • Nov 19, 2003

only wave 2 is at TJMAXX
            Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• megomania
              Persistent Member
              • Jan 2, 2010

And Superman is pretty scarce too...

Comment

• Batman
                "Real" Unlike Others
                • Dec 13, 2010

Ok whatever I love how you ask for help and nothing then you get the guys coming out of the wordwork saying "Sorry not going to find them now" well where were you last month when I was asking about them?

Originally posted by megomania
                Sorry, but no one is going to find a GL, Flash or Cold at TJ Maxx...at least not at this point.

Comment

• megomania
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jan 2, 2010

No because not only do the TJ Maxx's do not have any all of the TRU have by me are Sinestro & Aquaman and with shipping etc. they would NOT cost $20 to ship...It cost $10 for one BUT it would cost $10 to ship one...Sorry don't buy it...

I live in OH and we get EVERYTHING last or at all compared to the rest of the country I thought someone would HELP...
                  Actually, it is going to be pretty damn close to $20. If I were to find one for you it would cost you close to $11 with WA State sales tax. On the card these won't fit in a Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box @ $4.95 so it would have to go in a Medium box which is $10.70 from Seattle to Cleveland. A Parcel Post shipment would cost roughly $8.00 from Seattle to Cleveland.

-Chris

Comment

• megomania
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jan 2, 2010

Ok whatever I love how you ask for help and nothing then you get the guys coming out of the wordwork saying "Sorry not going to find them now" well where were you last month when I was asking about them?
                    Sorry, but it is not for a lack of wanting to help. Batman, Manta, Two Face, and Aquaman are the only Retro figs showing up at TJ Maxx...

Comment

• Batman
                      "Real" Unlike Others
                      • Dec 13, 2010

OK so just in case some of the other figures may happen to be there I wanted to let him know! Man.....get a grip I worked retail for 12 years and you would be surprised at what stuff I found that was "Supposed" to be in later....

Sorry, but it is not for a lack of wanting to help. Batman, Manta, Two Face, and Aquaman are the only Retro figs showing up at TJ Maxx...

Parcel Post would not cost $10 and if you were to buy more than one it would no be that bad

Actually, it is going to be pretty damn close to $20. If I were to find one for you it would cost you close to $11 with WA State sales tax. On the card these won't fit in a Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box @ $4.95 so it would have to go in a Medium box which is $10.70 from Seattle to Cleveland. A Parcel Post shipment would cost roughly $8.00 from Seattle to Cleveland.

-Chris
                      Last edited by Batman; Jan 1, '11, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• megomania
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jan 2, 2010

OK so just in case some of the other figures may happen to be there I wanted to let him know! Man.....get a grip I worked retail for 12 years and you would be surprised at what stuff I found that was "Supposed" to be in later....

Parcel Post would not cost $10 and if you were to buy more than one it would no be that bad
                        Ok, you win

Comment

• torgospizza
                          Theocrat of Pan Tang
                          • Aug 19, 2010

Found nothing in Marshall's today, but the TRU next door had RAH (same ones they had a month ago, but there was some movement--just GL, Sinestro, and Lex now, but fewer of them), TZ, and VB. I bought the Monarch.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

People Say Superman is too ...

I think Shipping went up this Holiday Season too. I lost my Arse on a Ton of stuff ...
                            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• LadyZod
                              Superman's Gal Pal
                              • Jan 27, 2007

I picked up a Superman at a TJ Maxx yesterday in Sarasota, FL. $10.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
                              Check out my art:
                              Art Portfolio@Redbubble
                              Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• LOU
                                Museum FIN-atic
                                • Nov 20, 2003

Okay, I've only posted this 3 times in this thread already but I'll do it again...

WAVE 2 CASE PACK IS AS FOLLOWS:

3 BATMAN
                                2 AQUAMAN
                                1 SUPERMAN
                                1 TWO-FACE
                                1 BLACK MANTA

That's all that was at these discount stores...no other characters at all...at least so far. So unless Mattel is varying the case assortment for Wave 2, that's exactly what was in the case when the T.J. Maxx clerk opened one in front of me a couple weeks back.
                                I'd be happy to pick you up a set if I see them, I'll check Monday for you Batman and if any or all are there I'll pick them up and let you know. I hadn't seen your previous posts requesting these otherwise I would have bought you some when the case was opened that day.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎