X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

Wave 2 pic Springfield IL

Was out of town yesterday; had the chance to stop at the closest TRU to see what they had on the shelves.

Surprised to find what I did.

The pegs were ransacked. The figs were all crooked and a couple weren't even on the pegs...they were kinda jammed, smack dabb in the middle.

I straightened things out

Kinda hard to tell from the pic, but they had

8 Aquamans
    4 Bats
    2 Black Mantas

Hmm...was Two-face the demand-figure in Springfield IL??
    Interesting.

• ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

That's a darn good assortment. My local TRUs only ever have a couple Aquamans and/or Mantas and some Wave 1. It's always pretty picked clean... Sadly it's the same couple figures and nobody has bought them, but they haven't restocked either. The Aquamans hair is all over the card and I keep hoping they'll get some new ones in.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Perhaps with the body improvements coming out with Wave 3, production was slowed up to incorporate those corrections with Wave 2? Could be...

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
        Stuck in a laundry shoot.
        • Oct 8, 2007

Springfield Ill sucks, But I'm glad you found something to do there besides drink yourself under a table.

(I'm not suggesting your a Drunk. It's just the local passtime of choice.)
        "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• EMCEtoys
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 1, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
          Perhaps with the body improvements coming out with Wave 3, production was slowed up to incorporate those corrections with Wave 2? Could be...
          Not to our knowledge...this week's delivery hit the new delivery date we were told, hence my surprise about the waist improvement being made so quickly.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎