Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Universal Monsters can balance on 1 foot!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galaxyexplorer42
    Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
    • Mar 3, 2010

Universal Monsters can balance on 1 foot!

In an earlier post, I was raving on about how much I liked the new Universal Monsters, and I mentioned how they could hold just about ANY pose. Well, I wasn't kidding... I got my Wolfman to balance on 1 foot! I've never been able to get ANY of my Mego or Mego-like figures to do this. Check it out:

Are these Dr. Mego bodies? They seem even MORE posable than the Doc Mego bodies I already have with other figures. My other figures can't do this. I thought some of you might like to see this. Has anyone been able to get any of their figures to balance like this yet?
    Galaxy Explorer
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Mattel needs to see these pics. This is what you can do with DECENT bodies.
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
      Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
      • Mar 3, 2010

I took some more pics with some more extreme poses, still on 1 foot! Some cool battle dioramas with Frankenstein and the wolfman, both balancing on 1 foot... Really cool... I'll post those too-

Yea Meule- you'd think that they'd WANNA string their figures better... Seeing what other companies' figures can do.... I dunno....
      Galaxy Explorer

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎