X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

Matty Exclusives

When can we expect to see the Green Lantern Matty Exclusives? Was it four figures or six? Thank you.
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

next year about march, i thought. that way they tie into the GL Movie coming out by june.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• spamn
      Minty and All-Original!
      • Mar 28, 2002

As I recall, it was a total of four figures. The confusion between whether there were to be four or six came from the fact that they announced Guy Gardiner and Sinestro Corps Sinestro and said there'd be four, so many folks (including me) thought initially that they meant four MORE besides those. Turned out that they meant four in total.

I'm guessing the second two will be John Stewart GL and a movie GL. Though I imagine they'd be smarter to try to put a Movie GL retro figure (or line with sculpts and costumes based on the movies) directly in stores - if they were doing one at all.
      Last edited by spamn; Sep 27, '10, 7:12 AM.

Comment

• drogge
        Career Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

Thanks

Originally posted by spamn
        As I recall, it was a total of four figures. The confusion between whether there were to be four or six came from the fact that they announced Guy Gardiner and Sinestro Corps Sinestro and said there'd be four, so many folks (including me) thought initially that they meant four MORE besides those. Turned out that they meant four in total.

I'm guessing the second two will be John Stewart GL and a movie GL. Though I imagine they'd be smarter to try to put a Movie GL retro figure (or line with sculpts and costumes based on the movies) directly in stores - if they were doing one at all.
        Thanks for the information. Looks like it will be awhile, so I will just wait it out, thanks again.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
          Radioactive!
          • Feb 13, 2010

I'm hoping for a classic looking Tomar Re.

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

One will be released each month prior to the release of the film.

I'm kind of assuming the other two will be John Stewart and Kyle Rayner, but it would be awesome if one of them were Alan Scott.

It's also possible that it's a Blackest Night redress of Hal Jordan as one of the other colour lanterns (just as they redressed Sinestro in his current Yellow corps outfit).
            My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• madmarva
              Talkative Member
              • Jul 7, 2007

I'm hoping for Kilowog and Movie Gl

Comment

• Tothiro
                Kitten Mittens
                • Aug 28, 2008

So... am I crazy/alone in thinking that a Lex Luthor head mold with existing GL outfit would make an awesome repaint matty exclusive Abin Sur figure??

Comment

• samurainoir
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by Tothiro
                  So... am I crazy/alone in thinking that a Lex Luthor head mold with existing GL outfit would make an awesome repaint matty exclusive Abin Sur figure??
                  Nope! Doc Mego even mentioned that Ritt Dye worked well on the heads.
                  My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎