• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

THANK YOU Paul "Doc Mego" and gang

Paul,

As the title states, I just want to thank you for what you have done with resurrecting the 8" line or MEGOS.
    I got wave 2 and despite seeing the photos initially and not being content with the final product appearance, that all changed when I picked up the set at TRU. Totally dig wave 2 big time since it does have my favorite comic hero, Batman. I may not be too thrilled with the body but that can easily be remedied with customization. Looking forward to the next wave.
    I also got the BBP TZ Willie and Tina. WOW!!!! These are awesome!!! I'm pretty much going to pick up the entire line since these are just amazing. Thank you so much.
    Quick question, are plans for you to sell the 5" bodies at your store? Would love to get some more.
    Oh, did I say thank you? Well, thank you again.
    I'm really liking this collecting hobby now and looking forward to more surprises.

Eternally grateful for making me feel like a kid again.

Ed
    Seattle
  • drmego
    EMCE Toys
    • Jun 15, 2001

Did you get Twilight Zone at Toys R Us?
    www.drmego.com
    www.megoman.com
    www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• SeattleEd
      SynthoRes Transmigrator
      • Oct 24, 2007

No, I got them from Entertainment Earth. Are there plans to have TZ sold through TRU?

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

yes a big thank you to the doctor and all those who made these figures possible,i am supporting emce and bif bang pow ,keep it up guys,i want to see more,what,whos next ?

Comment

• megodarryl
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jan 31, 2006

Yes, the Doc is awesome!!! Thanks Doc for all the years of effort that brought all this 8 inch greatness. All the repro and custom parts, then 8 inch Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, and DC WGSH back on the pegs. You'll get Marvel on board sooner or later!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎