• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tothiro
    Kitten Mittens
    • Aug 28, 2008

Venkman In Brief

In Nude, actually...

I'm sure someone has done a proper write-up, but I still wanted to geek.

The Proton Pack is great... the yellow hose (solid casting) ends in an insert tab which slides into the emitter handle - the other end locks into the proton pack with the shoulder straps in a similar way to the Space:1999 moon suit packs.

The boots are black versions of the superhero boots, but have been cut shorter. The belt is sewn into the front of the suit in the same way as has been described for W2 retro heroes. I've swapped my Venkman to classic T2 here and changed the boots for Soldier Ape style.

The voice chips is extra loud - no straining to hear this one. As was mentioned before the fused waist eliminates the posture issues.

The suit is good - no name tag though (in keeping with animated style) and it has a velcro enclosure all the way up the back, which is not an issue since the pack covers that bit. My only regrets on the suit is that the collar isn't more rounded as in the films instead, and that the crotch is sewn a little bit low. About a quarter of an inch higher and it would have been perfect.

It's my intention to have a few of the Matty style suits here, and sculpt film version heads for all four, giving them appropriate name labels on the suits.

All in all I say pretty cool.
    Last edited by Tothiro; Aug 2, '10, 3:49 AM.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

What's that black body and pelvis? Doesn't show on the clothed figure
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Nevermind, I should've read everything before posting
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎