The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other Retro Ghostbusters would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

What other Retro Ghostbusters would you like to see?

Louis Tulley in a Ghostbusters uniform?

or in a collander?

How about Samhain?
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Sandman9580
    Career Member
    • Feb 16, 2010

For the movies: as many of the principals as they can!

I'd love a Louis in full collander regalia. Always loved that scene. Dana, Janine, Zuul, Slimer, couple of terror dogs, Walter Peck, Library Ghost, bring 'em on! And I'm sure we'll see the four principals - or three of them anyway - in many different versions. Vigo the Carpathian and the Peter MacNicol character. I doubt they'd get to them all but when a new line comes out it's always fun to dream. (We may be more likely to see them in Four Horsemen versions?)

I'm really curious what they're planning with the cartoon though. In Mego scale, it seems pointless to do multiple versions of the 4 principals without any villains, and few of the cartoon baddies seem to lend themselves to stock bodies. (Or blister cards for that matter. Remember the Batman ear controversy?)

Slimer, Samhein, Sandman, the Bogeyman, and that gross phantom thing from "Slimer Come Home" would all be on my list, as well as the Genie from the lamp (one of my personal favorite episodes). A nod to Kenner would be cool (Granny Ghost and the Mailman), but if they're from a different company I doubt Mattel would remotely consider it. Maybe one group we could see would be Scrooge and the three Ghosts of Christmas? It's a memorable episode, and they're all human. Er... you know what I mean.

I don't know - I'm very curious what they're strategy is. It's like the line is split right down the middle: simple clothes and tooling for the four guys; complex, unique tooling for all the villains.

Anyway - while I'm dreaming - an Ecto-1 and Firehouse would be pretty insane. While I'm dreaming.

Comment

• jasonmego1277
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 9, 2008

Louis is a definite , and he did appear in the toon a few times, as for Sam Hain , ummm... Hell yes. They could do retro movies , and tackle a few more characters , but do prefer if they stick with the Real Ghostbusters and not go that far. However If they did make figures from the movies ...... I really won't complain
      In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• Mojo
        • Jun 24, 2010

I'd like to see the movie ones. Not the animated ones.!

Comment

• bgiles73
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 14, 2010

Originally posted by Mojo
          I'd like to see the movie ones. Not the animated ones.!
          Ditto. Especially the ghosts! Now's the time to do these guys as retros. While they still have rights to the actors likeness.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎