X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuart
    Hi-Yo Silver Away!
    • Jun 18, 2007

T1 Pelivis?

Before I cut Lex's elastic bands, can someone tell me if the Mattel torso will fit a T1 pelvis?
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

Not a t1, no. It's two ball joints and no sockets.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

I tried looking at a T1 to see if it would work with the ball shaved off but the leg sockets were a bit large for the Matty legs. I think you would be better off shaving up a T2 or similar pelvis if you are trying to mod it to look and work a little better.

Comment

• Captain
        Fighting the good fight!
        • Jun 17, 2001

nope, T1 wont work.

heres my post about type 2 refits:
        Sinestros big day..or no more wobbles for me! - Mego Talk
        "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• stuart
          Hi-Yo Silver Away!
          • Jun 18, 2007

Thanks guys. Lex is having a severe case of FLS - Floopy Leg Syndrome. I guess I'll do the same as others and go the Castaway route.

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

It's BS that you have to do that at all... None of you should have to be out there replacing the bodies or modifying them either, the company should have given you a usable product to start with...

It sounds like most of you are spending at least $30.00 or more for one of these figures: The cost of the initial figure, add another $8-$10 for a replacement body plus shipping and you're going well over what you should be paying for one of them...

If people want to swap heads to a different body for their own personal preference or to make it somewhat custom, that's one thing... But when you have to replace a body out of neccessity due to poor work on the part of the company, that's just messed up...

With all that factored in, I can see why a lot of you aren't buying them new, and waiting for them to hit the clearance rack, it's the only way you can get an affordable figure...

Originally posted by stuart
            Thanks guys. Lex is having a severe case of FLS - Floopy Leg Syndrome. I guess I'll do the same as others and go the Castaway route.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎