• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
    Took a few pics I thought I'd share (forgive my poor photography skills):

I added a couple of .45s for Two-Face, the DCUC Manta weapon, DCD Mr. Mind, and the DCUC Atom... and a lot of cotton inserted into the torso/pelvis joints to fix the bodies so they can all stand
    Great pics. And cool to see Two-Face with those guns, that's what Mattel should've done, at least one gun. Was that really so hard?
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by The Batman Professor
      These look absolutely stunning, and I can't wait to bring Two-Face into my ASSAULT ON THE WAYNE FOUNDATION display!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...ssor/found.jpg
      Awesome pic.
      But wait, there's a mistake in your display... Batman, Robin and Batgirl have fled to the Batcave to escape in the Batmobile and leave the protection of the Wayne Foundation over to Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Cap Action? That ain't right
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

Appreciate the kind words, Meule! I think the guns add a lot to Two-Face, but I'd love to find an in-scale old school tommy gun for him.

Comment

• wilbs518
          Mego Collector
          • Jul 25, 2009

Cool pics!
          I'd love to find an in-scale old school tommy gun for him.
          A tommy gun would be so cool.
          sigpic

Comment

• megocrazy
            Museum Trouble Maker
            • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by wilbs518
            Cool pics!

A tommy gun would be so cool.
            The Playing Mantis AJ had a vintage looking machine gun with the WWII Ranger figure. You would need to add the coil clip to it, for the full look, but it would fit the figure.
            It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Flynne
              Permanent Member
              • Jan 22, 2003

Appreciate the kind words, Meule! I think the guns add a lot to Two-Face, but I'd love to find an in-scale old school tommy gun for him.
              About 15 years ago there was a WWF figure of Bret "The Hitman" Hart that came with a perfectly scaled Tommy Gun
              An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• drmego
                EMCE Toys
                • Jun 15, 2001

Actually I wanted Two-Face to have two different styles of guns -
                like a revolver and a glock.
                www.drmego.com
                www.megoman.com
                www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by drmego
                  Actually I wanted Two-Face to have two different styles of guns -
                  like a revolver and a glock.
                  I take it Mattel wouldn't hear of it? Too costly?

Comment

• SeattleEd
                    SynthoRes Transmigrator
                    • Oct 24, 2007

Went to quite a few TRU today and no luck. They are still 19.99.
                    However, at one TRU they just got a shipment from Mattel so looks like it MIGHT be on that one. I plan on hitting that one tomorrow morning and see. I was there when it was closing time.
                    Maybe I might see some of you guys there. Will be be the guy in the all black Mini Cooper in khaki shorts and black top.

Comment

• sauce
                      Removed
                      • Jun 24, 2007

still nothing in LA

Comment

• starsky
                        veteran member
                        • Aug 26, 2007

no sign yet in the sf bay area.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                          • Mar 15, 2008

Got my set from Amok Time earlier in the week - very nice looking figures. Only drawback is Batman's legs are positioned a bit weird in the package, but otherwise he's great!

Bring on Wave 3 (PLEASE let Wonder Woman be in this wave)!
                          Last edited by Timothy2251; Jul 17, '10, 6:39 PM.
                          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 9, 2008

One suggestion is the Playmates Dick Tracy Figures , I believe a few have Tommy Guns , and those weapons are really not scale to the figures either, They are cartoonishly bigger than they should be and may look great with the 8" scale Two-Face.
                            In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• bgrimm77
                              NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
                              • Jan 4, 2009

The old COPS line had a figure named Buttons McBoomboom that came with a decently scaled Tommy Gun.
                              WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

• warlock664
                                Persistent Member
                                • Feb 15, 2009

Guns

I believe the K-B Exclusive Playmates Star Trek "Piece of the Action" Kirk and Spock came with tommy guns; they're 9-inch scale, but would probably work. Gonna have to dig mine out.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎