Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

I orderded another green arrow second time round, and arrived in a crunched mailer, and the bubble was crunched. I wrote to them saying I was disapointed because I wanted to keep this one, on a minty card. It took a couple of weeks to sort out, but recieved a order form, that it was sent out on 2nd of july, so it looks they are sending me a replacement, I think thats very cool of them, a big cheers mattel!!!

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Mikey01
      Probably depended on the person you talked to.

Also, perhaps a lot of people called because of this thread and Mattel noticed a pattern.

This thread does have over 1000 views
      Probably, I suspect some people have used this as an excuse to get a free figure, which is what I feared ever since this thread got started. I wonder what Mattel thinks of us now... try getting them to change anything to the line now.
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• megojim
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 13, 2001

/\ U R right on Thomas! I would hope that we would have a better class of people hanging out here . . . . making a claim with out real cause is fraud (i.e. stealing) which we will all end up paying for by Mattel's increased costs.
        My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• trekman101
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2009

I have always had good experiences with Mattel customer service.........they always try to help but if they see people playing games ....they will tighten up the rules making it very hard for people who have legitimate problems to get help .....bottom line...don't play games...it hurts us all in the long run
          "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎