Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would buy an Alfred E Newman (Mad Mascot) Retro Figure!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

I would buy an Alfred E Newman (Mad Mascot) Retro Figure!

I was just looking at the Twilight Zone exclusive figures, and thinking that they could do Alfred E Newman in a similar way.

An oversized head on a teen body. I believe Mad has been controlled by DC Comics/Entertainment since William Gaines passed away, and they did do DC Direct figures a few years ago.

I would also love to see him in the Superhero outfits as well.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

I know him, but I never read the magazine, so I have no attachment to this, so I'd pass
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I am a huge MAD fan, I have no attachment to any new merch. I want vintage, original stuff, and that's incredibly hard to find.

one of my grails is the ceramic Alfred E. Neuman bust, released in the 60s. There's currently one on Ebay for $400

1950s MAD MAGAZINE CERAMIC BUST OF ALFRED E. NEWMAN! - eBay (item 310225812058 end time Jul-09-10 17:04:09 PDT)
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎