• pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Wave 2 in April?

From MattyCollector.com Online Store

March 5, 2010
    By Matty

Toy Fans,

As you know, we hold back product from sales in “reserve” to replace damaged or lost product. After enough time has passed, the product isn’t needed any longer so we’ve decided to start offering that product to you. We’ll begin selling it at various conventions around the country and eventually offer some here at MattyCollector.com.

The first offering will be limited quantities of Ghostbusters™ 6" Ray Stanz™ and Masters of the Universe® Classics Tri-Klops® figures in April. You’ll find them for sale at the convention sales desk at the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) show running April 16-18.

Even if you’re not in the market for these figures, be sure to stop by the Mattel display. MOTU fans will find favorites like Count Marzo™, Gygor™, Tytus™, Keldor™, Whiplash™, Optikk™, and more! And if you dig DC, don’t miss the Wave 14 figures, Lobo, and Waves 1 and 2 of the Retro-Action™ line. Plus, a spirited Ghostbusters™ collection will be on hand.

That’s just a taste of some of the hot toys you can expect to see. So remember, if you’re in the Chicago area April 16-18, stop by the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo and tell ‘em Matty sent you!

−−Matty

P.S. Please don’t call Digital River asking to purchase the product. It will only be sold as described above.
    Anyone going to Chicago in April?
    sigpic LaserMego
  • geoffdude
    Banned
    • Apr 18, 2009

Originally posted by pmwasson
    From MattyCollector.com Online Store

Anyone going to Chicago in April?
    Even if you’re not in the market for these figures, be sure to stop by the Mattel display.
    No.. no wave 2 in April. Figures on display.. not for sale.

Two different paragraphs, with two different meanings. 1st one is items that were exclusives that will be for sale, 2nd is to stop by the display to see stuff.
    Last edited by geoffdude; Mar 5, '10, 4:11 PM.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
      GL of Mego Sector
      • Oct 8, 2007

I live there and own a comic shop there!!! You bet your sweet bippy I will be at C2E2! That said they will only be on display not for sale (not sure if you were asking for someone to purchase or not) but I will take as many pictures as my camera can hold!
      No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Oh sorry, I got too excited and read the paragraphs together.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• geoffdude
          Banned
          • Apr 18, 2009

Oh sorry, I got too excited and read the paragraphs together.
          Understandable..

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

It will be interesting to see if Batman prototype looks any different.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

It will be interesting to see if Batman prototype looks any different.
              They had better, they've had plenty of time to get a correct removable cowl. There really is no excuse not have it on display, other than a lack of professionalism.
              Would make a great birthday present too
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎