X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

kinky cards

Still waiting for my green arrows to arrive to Poland, probably the only ones to reach this part of the world, but the more I see everyones shots of their cards, I get the impression they all have waves in them, and I was hoping to stick one in a nice case and enjoy it, dont care about the one Im going to rip off.
    What Im also thinking, when the official toy shop ones come out, how will these look displayed on the pegs, with all the other fancy toy packaging around. Will kids and parents really buy them in this condition say for presents, kinked and wawey cards(its simply not very presentable) for $20a pop.

Did anyone truly get a flat card?
    Last edited by alex; Jan 5, '10, 8:12 AM.
  • UnderdogDJLSW
    To Fear is Not Logical...
    • Feb 17, 2008

I just mentioned in the other thread that my cards were curved but no where as wavy as some of the other pictures already posted, so there is hope.
    It's all good!

Comment

• bobws
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 13, 2008

Maybe the wavey card is part of the retro fell of being an old toy, like the bottom left part of the card. i think it's just too thin a card.
      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• MegoMark71
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 18, 2008

i'll have to check again but mine seemed fine/

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by alex
          Still waiting for my green arrows to arrive to Poland, probably the only ones to reach this part of the world
          At least 2 will make it to Belgium
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• alex
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 15, 2009

Originally posted by Meule
            At least 2 will make it to Belgium
            Well that makes 4 then, green arrow goes international, I just wonder how many others made it across the pond

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎