Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thomasjo_2093
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 13, 2009

Mine got here today. I gave the first one to Joseph, he was very happy.

John

Comment

• zeedox
      Career Member
      • Aug 10, 2007

Green Arrow Landed!

Cool

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

I got mine at 2:30 today. I am keeping one moc and I openend one up. Hurah!
        sigpic

Comment

• Spyweb007
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 18, 2006

The New Guy is here
          1st, the original

and side by side with the new GA

Awesome!

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Got mine today too. Great figure. Well worth the wait. Props to all involved.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• The Toyroom
              The Packaging King
              • Dec 31, 2004

Mine arrived!
              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• trekman101
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2009

Mine came today at 11:30 AM just before I left for work.......opened him a little while ago.....HE'S MINT love the new skin color and costume....when Mattel fixes the legs on future waves they will be perfect to carry on the Mego tradition....my son is very happy.
                "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• Goblin19
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 2, 2002

Got my 2 today. Opened one with the kids. He's a great figure. I think my favorite part is the boots. I really like the look of them.

Comment

• Ivaniski
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jun 24, 2007

My Green Arrows Are Here!

Originally posted by trekman101
                    Mine came today at 11:30 AM just before I left for work.......opened him a little while ago.....HE'S MINT love the new skin color and costume....when Mattel fixes the legs on future waves they will be perfect to carry on the Mego tradition....my son is very happy.
                    Wholeheartedly Agree with you, I too received mine today and i would venture to say that from a scale from 1 to 10,......I would give this figure a 8 (good score). However, with minimal tweaks in the legs and perhaps pelvic area .......This figure would easily eclipse the Original Mego GA by leaps and bounds.. Making Mattel's Green Arrow a perfect "10". Great detail on the figure and Awesome vibrant accurate costume. Again, This is soley...in my honest opinion.
                    Congrats to Doc Mego and Mattel.
                    Last edited by Ivaniski; Jan 5, '10, 9:03 AM.

Comment

• bobws
                      Permanent Member
                      • Feb 13, 2008

Mine came mon. while i slept, i only had time to open the box and put 1 of my 2 in a clamshell
                      before i had to leave for work. today i will open my 2nd. a real good day this will be.
                      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                        To Fear is Not Logical...
                        • Feb 17, 2008

Mine arrived right at 7 pm yesterday. Both of my cards had a bit of warp to them, but not as much as the other photos I've seen. One is intact for my display and the other was opened for the kids to play with. Very funny, when I took him out of the package, my wife is questioning my excitement over the figure and my 6 year old daughter runs up and yells "That's Green Arrow, he's Speedy's father!" (She reads Tiny Titans). My 4 year old son played with the figure for a good half hour before bed taking his hat off. Flying it around like a spaceship, crashing it down to the floor. Placing it back on GA's head, looking the figure over and then starting the process all over again. Removable clothing, vibrant figure, and kids is what it is all about! My minor complaint would be that, like the T1 figures, the waist does not want to stay in a seated position, but like I just mentioned, it is not the first 8" figure to do that. These are a 10 out of 10 for me and my kids.
                        It's all good!

Comment

• enyawd72
                          Maker of Monsters!
                          • Oct 1, 2009

Mine just arrived! OMG, I friggin LOVE this thing!

Doc, I could kiss you! Thanks for bringing these back...I cannot wait to get my hands on the rest of 'em!

Comment

• SoulSinger
                            Singer Of Mego Love
                            • Oct 22, 2007

Just ordered 2 of them. My original Green Arrow is sulking.

Comment

• megomania
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jan 2, 2010

[QUOTE=theressa;444692]I got mine today too.
                              Figure looks ok so far. Haven't opened it.
                              I have to mention my card is warped! I have some things sitting on it
                              to help straighten it out.
                              Must have been sitting in that cold truck for too long!

I received my three yesterday...got home so late I haven't really had time to "inspect" but tonight should be a fun night.

Btw - isn't the 'warped card' supposed to be part of the retro look? At least that is what I thought I read..

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                                Defender of the Megoverse
                                • Dec 30, 2008

I don't remember there being any mention of the card coming warpped. As far as the vintage look goes, I've never had or seen a vintage carded MEGO warpped like GA.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎