The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What heroes would you like to see EMCE make?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gremlin517
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 20, 2009

What heroes would you like to see EMCE make?

I was hoping this thread would already be here, and it sort of is, sprinkled among some of the posts, but I would really like to see what characters people would love to have ModernMegos of? I would personally die to see any and all of the Golden Age heroes turned into Megos. How about you guys? Who have you always wanted to have a mego of?

Here's my first wish list:

1. Alan Scott Green Lantern. But be careful of the collar--I mean don't make it too huge and "Elvisy." And puffy arms are definitely a must! (I know, you must be thinking, pushy newbie--sorry!)

2. Jay Garrick Flash--just to see how they do the helmet would be awesome--as long as its detachable, of course!

3. Hourman--just because he is my all-time favorite and how nifty would it be to see a hero in yellow and black!

4. Wildcat!

5. Golden Age Wonder Woman--now wouldn't that be awesome!

6. Dr. Fate!

7. Basically all of them--uh-huh!

Gremlin-
    Give us Golden Age Mego!!! Hourman! Golden Age Green Lantern, Jay Garrick would absolutely rock!sigpic
  • Gremlin517
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 20, 2009

Oh darn! Holy Huge newbie mistake! There is already a thread that does this. Sadness, could somebody on high please merge this into the already extant thread and we'll just all agree to pretend that this never happened...
    Give us Golden Age Mego!!! Hourman! Golden Age Green Lantern, Jay Garrick would absolutely rock!sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Gremlin517
      Oh darn! Holy Huge newbie mistake! There is already a thread that does this. Sadness, could somebody on high please merge this into the already extant thread and we'll just all agree to pretend that this never happened...
      Sorry, we've taken note of this mistake.
      And we never forget....

To make it up to us, we want to see a photo of you in a Superhero costume you made yourself. In a public place. Doing a song and dance routine.

Yeah, that'll do...For now....
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎