X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by EMCEtoys
    oh yeah, almost forgot..dunno if they showed it but at least hal jordan will have a power battery. i think accessories are up to mattel based on safety issues...we had to add the boxing glove arrow to ga's bow to avoid it becoming an "improvised projectile weapon." boy, what these poor guys have to go through...
    Cool. Thanks for the info Joe.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• almitysufx
      Persistent Member
      • May 27, 2004

Go and sleep Joe, We'll be buzzing about what you've all ready given us for hours. May visions of anything other than mego dance through your head for a few hours.

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Now you can take your nap, Joe

and thanks again.... and sleep knowing you guys made everybody happy

Big-Big happenings today

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

I'm guessing with the way toys (action figures) are packaged today that these are going to come carded, yes?

Comment

• Captain
            Fighting the good fight!
            • Jun 17, 2001

I actually like the boxing glove.It just says Green Arrow to me.

Thanks for the answer on the Trek question...I had heard some bad rumors, and with news the planned 3 3/4 line got snuffed and Diamond doesnt want to do DS9, Enterprise, or Voyager stuff anymore, well...I was a bit worried!
            "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• EMCEtoys
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 1, 2007

"are their any other lines EMCE in involved with thay have yet to be announced ?"

there's early talk on 2 other lines in 2010 outside of my poor zombies.

"are Apes dead ?"

we have not been informed that they're dead.

"Will we someday (2010 or beyond) get any more Star Trek figures ?"

working on it.

"Any chance of a new Alter-ego set???"

well, although i don't know what i can or can't say about the rest of the 2010 figs, i know that the secret identities aren't in there. if the sales are good on the first line, anything is possible.

Comment

• EMCEtoys
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 1, 2007

Originally posted by type1kirk
                Now you can take your nap, Joe

and thanks again.... and sleep knowing you guys made everybody happy

Big-Big happenings today
                wait, there's more, hold on...

Comment

• clemso
                  Talkative Member
                  • Aug 8, 2001

any other questions?
                  Any ideas on the packaging, window box, blister on card, design retro, completely new?

Clem

Comment

• Captain
                    Fighting the good fight!
                    • Jun 17, 2001

...theres MORE??? Man, this is turning into a real good day...best day EVER!
                    "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• boss
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 18, 2003

what differences... if any are there in the Mattel body and EMCE bodies?
                      Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• 60'schild
                        Silver Haired Silver Ager
                        • Mar 27, 2009

Thanks for taking ALL this time for our questions! (You just know that no matter how many we ask now, there will still be a ton before the first figure is released). Now that it's officially the Second Age of Mego, the proverbial floodgates have been opened!!

My Mego's can't wait for their new .... um.. er... Mattelo's to join them (sorry, could not resist that!

Comment

• EMCEtoys
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 1, 2007

Originally posted by ScottA
                          I'm guessing with the way toys (action figures) are packaged today that these are going to come carded, yes?
                          another thing i totally forgot and i'm surprised they didn't show it...the cars will be classic mego style cards...illustrated heads in circles on left, border around the card, wgsh logo up top, but there's one really cool difference: the cards will have that faux-aging around the edges and some slightly off-register art to look like these were found in a warehouse. ya gotta love mattel...i wil honestly say that as the packaging guy there was a tug of war on how it was gonna be handled but they blew it out of the water here...they ain't mattel for nuthin'...

Comment

• Mikey
                            Verbose Member
                            • Aug 9, 2001

another thing i totally forgot and i'm surprised they didn't show it...the cars will be classic mego style cards...illustrated heads in circles on left, border around the card, wgsh logo up top, but there's one really cool difference: the cards will have that faux-aging around the edges and some slightly off-register art to look like these were found in a warehouse. ya gotta love mattel...i wil honestly say that as the packaging guy there was a tug of war on how it was gonna be handled but they blew it out of the water here...they ain't mattel for nuthin'...
                            Really ?
                            They're going to be called World's Greatest Super Heroes ?

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ScottA
                              Original Member
                              • Jun 25, 2001

Oh, my Lord. I hope we pics of this soon. Sounds like they really had Mego collectors on mind here.

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

Wow, that's really proactive thinking for a major toy company. I've never been catered to before, it feels good.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎