Clear All
  • callistofreak
    Who stole my stuff !!!
    • Jul 1, 2006

That is way COOL info from Doc.
    But what about the Matty thing?
    can Doc. do anything about that? I
    f Matty can't do it.
    Then lets have Mattel send them over to Doc's buddies, and buy them from them insead. We can get a pettion if needed?
    sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by callistofreak
      That is way COOL info from Doc.
      But what about the Matty thing?
      can Doc. do anything about that? I
      f Matty can't do it.
      Then lets have Mattel send them over to Doc's buddies, and buy them from them insead. We can get a pettion if needed?
      I doubt Doc can do anything about it and a petition sure as hell won't work. They decide, they do whatever they want
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• drogge
        Career Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

Green Arrow

Originally posted by Meule
        I doubt Doc can do anything about it and a petition sure as hell won't work. They decide, they do whatever they want
        Buying Green Arrow at mattycollector might be a little iratating but I do not mind. If Green Arrow does well they might offer more exclusives, which is a good thing. So try to think of mattycollector in a positive way and a means to get addtional figures. I am counting down the day to the return of WGSH. I think these lines are going to offer quality and excitement. Here is a list of wishes:
        Dead Man (why not?)
        The Flash ( long over-due)
        Black Canary ( one hot mamma )
        Hawkman (what an achievement if he is done well)

Any whispers of what might be coming? What about POA or Star Trek?
        This is a lot of fun.
        Last edited by drogge; Nov 20, '09, 5:15 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by drogge
          Buying Green Arrow at mattycollector might be a little iratating but I do not mind. If Green Arrow does well they might offer more exclusives, which is a good thing. So try to think of mattycollector in a positive way and a means to get addtional figures. I am counting down the day to the return of WGSH. I think these lines are going to offer quality and excitement. Here is a list of wishes:
          Dead Man (why not?)
          The Flash ( long over-due)
          Black Canary ( one hot mamma )
          Hawkman (what an achievement if he is done well)

Any whispers of what might be coming? What about POA or Star Trek?
          This is a lot of fun.
          Personally I hate exclusives, I do see why this would get us more figures. If the Mattel line does well, we'll get aditional figures, exclusives have nothing to do with that.

EMCE already released POTA and Star Trek
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

I'll reserve judgement until the day I try to order my Green Arrow. If I can successfully get a couple of them...all will be well.
            sigpic

Comment

• drogge
              Career Member
              • Jul 24, 2009

Exclusive

Originally posted by Meule
              Personally I hate exclusives, I do see why this would get us more figures. If the Mattel line does well, we'll get aditional figures, exclusives have nothing to do with that.

EMCE already released POTA and Star Trek
              Actually I agree with you totally , I was just trying to put a positve spin on the deal. Perhaps Mattel is trying to appeal to the collectors. I hope that the new line will go beyond just collectors. So POA and Star Trek are finished?

Comment

• toyman
                Just Another Collector
                • Sep 1, 2008

I thought DOC mentioned possibly more TREK and APES next year.

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by drogge
                  Actually I agree with you totally , I was just trying to put a positve spin on the deal. Perhaps Mattel is trying to appeal to the collectors. I hope that the new line will go beyond just collectors. So POA and Star Trek are finished?
                  I certainly hope they're not finished yet and I don't believe they are. There are still too many characters to be done

Comment

• megalomaniac001
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 24, 2009

Today is Thanksgiving, a day to reflect upon what one is thankful for. I am thankful for... the return of the Worlds Greatest Superheroes!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Comment

• cdhall
                      Persistent Member
                      • Aug 14, 2004

can someone PM who I can call to get caught up? Is the EMCE stuff now dead meaning that no new Trek or anything will come from EMCE because Mattel is taking that over?

And is there a link to a store or something with Green Arrow and ToysRUs news on it? I got to page 9 and gave up to post this plea for help.

I'm so far behind... thanks if someone can catch me up. I'm happy to call on my dime or email you or whatever.

Send me links to posts if you know where this has been said, I couldn't find anything like a link to GA on Matty collector or the video I once saw of Paul talking about something...

God bless you all and I hope Thanksgiving went well.
                      :D
                      —-
                      “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
                      - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
                      - Captain Spock
                      https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by cdhall
                        can someone PM who I can call to get caught up? Is the EMCE stuff now dead meaning that no new Trek or anything will come from EMCE because Mattel is taking that over?

And is there a link to a store or something with Green Arrow and ToysRUs news on it? I got to page 9 and gave up to post this plea for help.

I'm so far behind... thanks if someone can catch me up. I'm happy to call on my dime or email you or whatever.

Send me links to posts if you know where this has been said, I couldn't find anything like a link to GA on Matty collector or the video I once saw of Paul talking about something...

God bless you all and I hope Thanksgiving went well.
                        :D
                        EMCE's not dead, nor have they been taken over by Mattel. All Mattel is doing is releasing new WGSH, EMCE still does Trek and POTA. New releases here might take a while since EMCE is now working together with Mattel on the WGSH. That's how I think things stand now.

GA is still set to be released December 15th on mattycollector
                        MattyCollector.com Online Store

Comment

• drmego
                          EMCE Toys
                          • Jun 15, 2001

There will be more Trek, but Apes are not in the immediate future.
                          I have a belief that Apes will continue someday - but first we have
                          to organize the fan base.

Mattel does not own EMCE Toys - but they are our top priority.
                          We are working with several other properties and will have our
                          own booth at the Feb. Toy Fair in NY in Action Figure Row.

As for Green Arrow - he is only available through mattycollector.com
                          until Mattel says otherwise. If anyone tells you anything else, they
                          are misinformed.
                          www.drmego.com
                          www.megoman.com
                          www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• drogge
                            Career Member
                            • Jul 24, 2009

Hello

I widh I could step in your shoes for a day drmego. I must be so cool to bring back theses lines. How is everthing going, are there a lot of productin issues? I just want to say thank you and I hope you are not having too much stress.

Comment

• drmego
                              EMCE Toys
                              • Jun 15, 2001

Mattel has been really great to deal with. They are as excited about
                              this as we are.

Each week I notice another gray hair, but at age 45, I can't complain.
                              My poor wife is always coloring her hair to hide the gray. Any color
                              hair is better than none - not that there's anything wrong with that.
                              www.drmego.com
                              www.megoman.com
                              www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• cdhall
                                Persistent Member
                                • Aug 14, 2004

Thanks

Originally posted by drmego
                                There will be more Trek, but Apes are not in the immediate future.
                                I have a belief that Apes will continue someday - but first we have
                                to organize the fan base.

Mattel does not own EMCE Toys - but they are our top priority.
                                We are working with several other properties and will have our
                                own booth at the Feb. Toy Fair in NY in Action Figure Row.

As for Green Arrow - he is only available through mattycollector.com
                                until Mattel says otherwise. If anyone tells you anything else, they
                                are misinformed.
                                Thanks Doc. I am getting divorced and I'm selling many things and I didn't know if there would soon be Mattel Trek Figures or if Trek was just an Emcee product.

Anyway, God bless you all here at the Museum. I don't want to clutter this thread with my situation, but I needed to know if Mattel was also doing Trek and Apes. Thank you for everything. Merry Christmas. Anyone should PM me if they have comments and not clutter this thread or change its focus. I don't want to usurp this great thread.

Merry Christmas everyone, I will post some more before Friday the 4th.
                                —-
                                “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
                                - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
                                - Captain Spock
                                https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍