X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdhall
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2004

Emce Packaging is Awesome

I want to praise the Resealable Clamshell package that the Retro Trek figures are in. This is an awesome improvement on the original package, yet extremely consistent with the original.

Also, and you know I'm not a "collector" because I still play with/utilize my Megos, I thought it was cool that there were 8 pictures on the cards to further differentiate the Emces from originals. I haven't opened my Scotty yet but I want to see how he is marked. I understand it is easy to ID him as an Emce, not a Mego.

Well done. It was very exciting for me to open my first Emce package.
    —-
    “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
    - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
    - Captain Spock
    https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ
  • clemso
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 8, 2001

Thats good to hear, my main concern was that someone might try and pass these off as originals.

Comment

• cdhall
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2004

Copyright CBS Br.

I had to check earlier, I thought about posting but I figured everyone knew already. But...

The neck says something like "Copyright 2008 CBS Br" and the back of the torso says "www.emcetoys.com Made in China"

So there is no way to pass them off. I like that too.

I noticed many other things that sort of surprised me but I will see if there is a thread on a Review of the figures before I post anything else, and if I post anything else about the figures I won't put it here.

But I was a bit surprised how hard it was for me to cut open the package, but it does reseal nicely. I have no complaints about the clamshell. It is nice.
      —-
      “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
      - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
      - Captain Spock
      https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎