• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

2nd-issue (gold-trim) Spocks

Are these out yet? Who has 'em?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Bump!

Nobody has insight on an EMCE Spock wave 2?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cdhall
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2004

Clueless

Please post a pic with your reply. I don't know what this is but I want to know.
      —-
      “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
      - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
      - Captain Spock
      https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• spotter
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 6, 2008

first round emce spocks had an error in rank stripes for Spock ( and some mcCoys I think too) where they have silver ranks instead of Gold. Doc indicated a second Run of Spocks due to volume sold of round 1 would have rank insignia corrected. I still haven't seen them at any of my usual EMCE haunts for on the shelf.
        Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• cdhall
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 14, 2004

Thanks

Thank you. I had heard about this when these first came out.
          —-
          “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
          - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
          - Captain Spock
          https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• Captain
            Fighting the good fight!
            • Jun 17, 2001

I dont think they are out yet. If I were to guess (which is all I can do), I would say if they are coming they would be produced when the next wave of figures is produced.
            "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
              valar morghulis
              • Mar 8, 2005

Along the same line, did anyone ever post a comparison pic of EMCE Kirk 1.0 vs 2.0? I remember a lot of talk about the difference, but don't recall an actual pic ever showing up.

Comment

• Hotfoot
                Dazed and Confused
                • Dec 30, 2007

I think Doc was kind enough to exchange shirts last year if you wanted the correct rank stripes.
                Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, Doc did offer exchanges for blue tunics

In the second-issue Kirks & Klingons, the Kirk tunic is a deeper yellow & the Klingon pleather is embossed a bit differently & a different shade of maroon. (Txteach, I think, posted these variants.)

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
                    Along the same line, did anyone ever post a comparison pic of EMCE Kirk 1.0 vs 2.0? I remember a lot of talk about the difference, but don't recall an actual pic ever showing up.
                    There was a couple threads dedicated to that as well as a EMCE Klingon 1.0 vs 2.0 thread that I posted as well.

Lynn

Comment

• NewForce
                      Persistent Member
                      • Apr 5, 2008

pretty sure there has not been a second run of spocks solicited anywhere, that I know of?

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                        valar morghulis
                        • Mar 8, 2005

Did some looking back, and Doc said Spock 2.0 was "hopefully" scheduled for spring. This was back in the late fall. Don't know if that's still a go or what.

Comment

• Mr Mego
                          Love to play with Megos
                          • Oct 19, 2003

Yeah, I heard DrMego will ordering 2nd run Mr.Spock and Dr.McCoy shirt with silver sleve bands but dunno when.

I like the right silver bands for them because that seen on TOS is correct for them.

Like he did for the correct Gorn figure for us seen on TOS, not vintage Mego one that's misstake from the factory company in Hong Kong.
                          Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• drmego
                            EMCE Toys
                            • Jun 15, 2001

We did make a second run of Kirk, Klingon, Spock and the Andorian at the
                            end of 2008. I saw the second run of Kirks with the darker shirt - because
                            I ordered some from FAO Shwartz - but I didn't order more Spocks.

I still have Spocks in stock from the first run.

It was my understanding that the second run of Spock/Andorian were
                            for FAO but I could be misinformed. Maybe Rick can ask his Diamond
                            rep if the Spocks they have in stock have gold bands or silver?
                            www.drmego.com
                            www.megoman.com
                            www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, I'd love to know, because I ordered from FAO in hopes of getting the second-run Spocks.

But they sent the first-issue with silver trim

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎