• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miguet
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 11, 2007

Originally posted by SpaceCrawler
    THANKS!!!
    I have all figures so far (still carded) but I am debating ordering a 2nd full set to open put in the repro bridge to be released later. I need to make up my mind!!

Sean
    You might not want to wait too long. The last time I checked, FAO is sold out of the Spock/Andorian and Uhura/Mugato. I was thinking about ordering another Uhura/Mugato but I didn't want to do so until I received my initial order. It appears I'm too late now.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Aw heck no! Don't pay the jacked up prices at FAO!

Go to the Build a Bear Workshop, which is only a couple of blocks away.

Their prices are very reasonable, they stuff the bear on the premises, and your daughter can even pick out the outfit she wants for her bear.

You're not gonna believe this but they even have superhero outfits for the animals; Batman, Spiderman, etc.

Take a look see. You won't be disappointed.

Check them out online, and see if they have any sales coming up. Especially after Christmas, the prices should drop.
      JediJaida

Comment

• Hamonrye
        • Jan 4, 2008

Originally posted by CaptainTrenchcoat
        Several years ago, the VP in charge nearly bankrupt the company. Thats when they closed all the retail stores across the country.
        I suspected it was something like that. Cheers to Macy's for keeping the brand alive (and I do realize that said brand is closely identified with deluxe stuffed animals) but nothing will bring back the SF FAO of my youth-- four floors, topped with a gigantic 1/6-scale Millennium Falcon.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎