Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

New Force is charging $9.95 US shipping for one Khan (take into consideration NewForce's cost to have cases of figs shipped from Canada to Florida), so you wouldn't be seeing any savings. I don't know what Doc is planning to charge for ship.
    Last edited by Sideshow Spock; Oct 12, '08, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I just really didn't expect to spend 30 bucks on it.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnmiic
        Adrift
        • Sep 6, 2002

Just paid Planet X for mine.

Comment

• drmego
          EMCE Toys
          • Jun 15, 2001

Don't blame Planet X for shipping costs. Everyone from FedEx to UPS to the post office
          is charging more and more because of the cost of jet fuel.
          www.drmego.com
          www.megoman.com
          www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
            Career Member
            • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by drmego
            Don't blame Planet X for shipping costs. Everyone from FedEx to UPS to the post office
            is charging more and more because of the cost of jet fuel.
            Exactly!!
            $10.50 from one country to another is NOT that bad.... In the past I have paid more for less going from USA to Canada.......

Lynn

Comment

• spotter
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 6, 2008

I agree it was cheaper for Planetx to ship Kahn to me than it was for me to ship stuff to palitoy. I ordered Kahn from planetx and am eagerly awaiting
              Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• NewForce
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
                New Force is charging $9.95 US shipping for one Khan (take into consideration NewForce's cost to have cases of figs shipped from Canada to Florida), so you wouldn't be seeing any savings. I don't know what Doc is planning to charge for ship.
                hello all...
                tis true...normally, we chould ship a single figure for $5-7 depending on zip code, but in this case, since we are selling for the 19.99 retail, we have to make up the shipping cost from Can to the US, so rather than tack it onto the price of the product, it is worked into the aggregate shipping cost...
                so, we are 29.94 shipped, and I will have extras.... we just got word that Planet X is shipping our order now, but it is quite large, so not sure how long it will take to arrive (1-2 weeks, I suspect)...
                we presold 95% of our order, so I will have 5% or so available for in stock order once we receive...I assume Paul will be similarly priced, so between the 2 of us, hopefully everyone on the boards can get their fill....
                I presold them before I joined the boards, or I would have set aside a quantity for you all...but, we are one of if not the largest current retailer/seller of Star Trek toys in the world, I believe, so our reg ST customers hit them all in like 4 hours of us listing on our site...
                thanks
                rick
                Last edited by NewForce; Oct 15, '08, 2:46 PM.

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Hey....$30.00 for a dream come true...a China made Mego Khan?! Worth ever single Penney!!!!!!!!!! Heck...You couldn't even make a Custom Khan for that price!!! I'll be getting a couple!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                    valar morghulis
                    • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by NewForce

I presold them before I joined the boards, or I would have set aside a quantity for you all...but, we are one of if not the largest current retailer/seller of Star Trek toys in the world, I believe, so our reg ST customers hit them all in like 4 hours of us listing on our site...
                    thanks
                    rick
                    Rick, I posted your pre-sell at the end of this thread when it went up:

Reserve your Khan - Mego Talk

..so I think at least some members had a chance to order thru you while the pre-sell was active..
                    Last edited by Sideshow Spock; Oct 15, '08, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• NewForce
                      Persistent Member
                      • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
                      Rick, I posted your pre-sell at the end of this thread when it went up:

Reserve your Khan - Mego Talk

..so I think at least some members had a chance to order thru you while the pre-sell was active..
                      very cool, thanks...that makes me feel better... as mentioned though, the preorder sold out within 4 hours of me sending out my mass email notice, so not sure how many folks got in...already had a slew of PM's requesting...

and, as mentioned, I do have some minimal stock I didn't presell, so I will try to accomodate as many MM members as want to order!
                      thanks
                      rick

Comment

• Hulk
                        Mayor of Megoville
                        • May 10, 2003

I asked Planet X for some wholesale pricing on several cases way back when as well, which they never got back to me on, despite some back and forth with someone on whether they could accommodate my request.

I get home last night and I had an invoice for 100 Khan's asking me to pay via Paypal asap.

I told them thanks but no thanks.

Comment

• NewForce
                          Persistent Member
                          • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Hulk
                          I asked Planet X for some wholesale pricing on several cases way back when as well, which they never got back to me on, despite some back and forth with someone on whether they could accommodate my request.

I get home last night and I had an invoice for 100 Khan's asking me to pay via Paypal asap.

I told them thanks but no thanks.
                          hey Hulk...I think I can easily sell another 100 of them....if you are not buying them, I would like to contact tina and purchase them, if that is ok with you?
                          lmk
                          rick

Comment

• LordMalvolio
                            • Sep 5, 2007

Ok so who has them RIGHT NOW to sell???

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                              Career Member
                              • Jun 10, 2007

I just got my shipping notice from Planet X saying mine shipped today and I'll have it by Monday.

$10.49 is a steal for shipping to get it from Canada in 4 days!!!

Lynn

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                                Career Member
                                • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by Captain
                                The local Canadian shipping prices arent any better. Planet X is definately doing some big time gouging here.
                                Not to get it to me in 4 days they're not!

Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎