Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

hope you guys have what I pledged, cause I sure don't remember.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Great news Craig.
      JediJaida

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by ZICA
        David is in charge of the surveys so he'll have to answer that question. I can say that the people who pledged/ordered fleshtone bodies on the Kickstarter campaign will be getting theirs from this first shipment.
        Err, our pledge was high - glow in dark bodies and clear bodies after re-reading the kickstarter page it doesn't sounds like we'll be getting anything from the first shipment? I'd think we'd gladly change positions from glow in the dark to flesh if that's the case.

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by noelani72
          Err, our pledge was high - glow in dark bodies and clear bodies after re-reading the kickstarter page it doesn't sounds like we'll be getting anything from the first shipment? I'd think we'd gladly change positions from glow in the dark to flesh if that's the case.
          The glow in the dark and clear bodies are still going to be produced but we wanted to get the flesh tone bodies out first. As for changing your pledge choice to flesh tone bodies, unfortunately that's not an option. David and I are trying our best to get the Kickstarter rewards fulfilled ASAP so the wait for the glow in the dark and clear bodies shouldn't be that long.

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Really, REALLY looking forward to this, Craig! I can't wait to see how this one turns out.
            JediJaida

Comment

• David Lee
              The Fix-it-up Chappie
              • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by noelani72
              Chad I have you down for 10 flesh and 5 clear and 5 GITD... so you got ten coming in round one bro...

Dave

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by David Lee
                Chad I have you down for 10 flesh and 5 clear and 5 GITD... so you got ten coming in round one bro...

Dave
                Lmao, I totally didn't know that when we pledged....that is awesome Dave. Thanks for straightening me out.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                  Permanent Member
                  • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by David Lee

Dave
                  I had the same order so is it safe to assume we will get multiple shipments. The 10 flesh then the 5 and 5 when they are available??

Comment

• Random Axe
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Apr 16, 2008

I've got a few custom projects I've got planned out, but I'm waiting for the bodies. It weird, but it seems like using an old type 2 body is a waste when these are so close to reality. What a difference seven months makes. Clearly this is THE product for 2014.
                    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                      I had the same order so is it safe to assume we will get multiple shipments. The 10 flesh then the 5 and 5 when they are available??
                      Yes, that's the plan. Once this first run of flesh colored bodies are done the next step is to have the remaining Kickstarter items produced. That includes the glow and clear bodies, the special AJ figures, the Sucklord figures and the stretch goal heads.

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Random Axe
                        I've got a few custom projects I've got planned out, but I'm waiting for the bodies. It weird, but it seems like using an old type 2 body is a waste when these are so close to reality. What a difference seven months makes. Clearly this is THE product for 2014.
                        Trust me when I say there are big plans for this new body. We're already working on ideas for accessory pieces that will add even more customization options to it.

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

Can't wait until you reveal those, Craig. They're sure to be a showstopper.
                          JediJaida

Comment

• Aricosaur
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Jul 26, 2013

I wish I had had the money to get an extra AJ to keep in the package during the kickstarter. Will you be releasing AJs later that are the same figure but not in the special kickstarter package? Then I'll keep the Kickstarter AJ in the package and get a general release to open and play with.

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Aricosaur
                              I wish I had had the money to get an extra AJ to keep in the package during the kickstarter. Will you be releasing AJs later that are the same figure but not in the special kickstarter package? Then I'll keep the Kickstarter AJ in the package and get a general release to open and play with.
                              Yes, there will be a basic AJ figure offered which is simply a nude body with an AJ head.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                                • Mar 15, 2008

To Dave: will we get the surveys before the new bodies ship? I ask only because I wanted a bunch of the rewards and increased my initial pledge to compensate.
                                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎