Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Phantom Ghost Who Walks Ltd Ed Thank You Figure 8" Retro Red Cast A Way Toys at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• GlobalObserver
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 12, 2004

This is the 4th or 5th red Phantom that fantoyz has auctioned within the past few weeks.

master_po seems to have a steady supply of Cast-A-way Phantom stuff too.
      Last edited by GlobalObserver; Jul 18, '12, 2:21 PM.

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

I can live without the Phantom but would really like that Cast-a-way body.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

FINALLY! I won this guy last night! Once I have him, I have all the Phantom variants. Except for the Captain Action version, that is.
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• GlobalObserver
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 12, 2004

^^ Congrats Timothy. I had nearly given up hope of ever finding a red Phantom at a decent price. Took me about three years to finally find one. Definitely worth the wait.

Still on the lookout for a Dailies Phantom and Achmed to complete my collection.

Comment

• Timothy2251
              • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks! I was in the same boat - had a couple of opportunities to get one, but finances, bad timing, etc. got in the way. Just got lucky this time, and I hope you get the figures you're looking for, too!
              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• samurainoir
                Eloquent Member
                • Dec 26, 2006

Is there a stockpile of these or something?

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                  Persistent Member
                  • Aug 12, 2004

Yeah, I'd kind of like to know the story behind how this seller acquired so many red Phantoms when they were so limited.

Comment

• gaga4toyz
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 10, 2004

We made 160 of these and gave 150 to the promoter. Dave and I kept 10 for ourselves. I know alot of the employees at the show sell their figures. MAybe someone bought a bunch. I'm not sure.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

I got one!

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• Timothy2251
                        • Mar 15, 2008

Got mine, but he's got a broken knee pin and a very floppy leg. Fortunately, I have a spare Castaway body on hand, so a switchout is up for this weekend.

Any advice/links as to removing the head and boots and putting 'em on a new body?

Comment

• rche
                          channeling Bob Wills
                          • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                          Got mine, but he's got a broken knee pin and a very floppy leg. Fortunately, I have a spare Castaway body on hand, so a switchout is up for this weekend.

Any advice/links as to removing the head and boots and putting 'em on a new body?
                          Hot water. lots of it. And a stiff drink if you do that sort of thing. Those boots are tight!. The head is not that much of an issue, but the boots - oh those boots.

Comment

• rche
                            channeling Bob Wills
                            • Mar 26, 2008

MAN !!! CAW phantom boots are HARD to get on!!! I've been trying to get a grey Phantom suited up for about two hours now.:juggleyes_y::juggleyes_y::juggleyes_y::juggleyes_y::smiley1:

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              • Mar 15, 2008

Gracias, folks! Saturday I'm boiling water, baby!

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                                Persistent Member
                                • Aug 12, 2004

Be really careful not to tear the neck plug. Remember that you'll also need to switch the ringed hands.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎