Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Snagged a set of the FX Cap Action and Eville!

Gonna have to start saving my pennies if there is boatload of other goodies heading our way soon!
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by samurainoir
      Snagged a set of the FX Cap Action and Eville!

Gonna have to start saving my pennies if there is boatload of other goodies heading our way soon!
      So your the winner eh? I tell you those things are just as cool as they are scarce. That Stealth Captain Action is one of my all time favorite creations. it just pops... While I love the monochromatic vinyl emblem, it's the glow in the dark one I flip out over. You add in the gray overcoat and it's so freaking Noir. The Dr. Eville is awesome too, those hospital scrubs and lab coat work really well, and Jason's hypnotic eye sculpt is off the chain. I've seen the the Dr. Eville (once mind you) go for more on ebay than you paid for both... Congrats sir!

-Dave

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by David Lee
        So your the winner eh? I tell you those things are just as cool as they are scarce. That Stealth Captain Action is one of my all time favorite creations. it just pops... While I love the monochromatic vinyl emblem, it's the glow in the dark one I flip out over. You add in the gray overcoat and it's so freaking Noir. The Dr. Eville is awesome too, those hospital scrubs and lab coat work really well, and Jason's hypnotic eye sculpt is off the chain. I've seen the the Dr. Eville (once mind you) go for more on ebay than you paid for both... Congrats sir!

-Dave
        I was going to pass, but then I saw "Glow in the Dark" and that hooked me in.

Well played Sirs!
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Just added more bodies... These have black hands (pins and hardware), otherwise exactly the same... get 'em while they are hot.

Comment

• exoduschj
            9th Degree Mego Cultist
            • Apr 22, 2009

Hi Dave - quick question. Do you make Gripper Hands in Black? I see Brown Gripper hands on the site, but never seen black. Like to get those for Lone Ranger and Shadow customs I am working on.

Comment

• SeattleEd
              SynthoRes Transmigrator
              • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by exoduschj
              Hi Dave - quick question. Do you make Gripper Hands in Black? I see Brown Gripper hands on the site, but never seen black. Like to get those for Lone Ranger and Shadow customs I am working on.
              I asked the same thing and was told not likely and that your best bet is to dye or paint some flesh colored hands.

Comment

• David Lee
                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by ealdrett
                I asked the same thing and was told not likely and that your best bet is to dye or paint some flesh colored hands.
                True enough... but don't count it out just yet. We got some stuff working now ath our order is being fullfilled. Hang tight.

-Dave

Comment

• SeattleEd
                  SynthoRes Transmigrator
                  • Oct 24, 2007

Good news, David. Thank you.
                  Does this means also black Belts and gauntlets will be replenished?

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Just added more bodies... These have black hands (pins and hardware), otherwise exactly the same... get 'em while they are hot.
                    Hey Dave...question: Are these Bodies with black Hands brown(as they look in the Pic), or are they the original darker Flesh tone?
                    sigpic

Comment

• boss
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 18, 2003

they are the original darker flesh tone that our last batch of bodies were.
                      Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• David Lee
                        The Fix-it-up Chappie
                        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by The Bat
                        Hey Dave...question: Are these Bodies with black Hands brown(as they look in the Pic), or are they the original darker Flesh tone?

Bad pic Dane, same as usual ... no darker

-Dave

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Bad pic Dane, same as usual ... no darker

-Dave
                          Cool Dave...thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Timothy2251
                            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                            • Mar 15, 2008

ACK! Just got back from a day trip - missed out of the Stealth Captain Action! Congrats to those who got one - Glow in the dark stuff always ruules.

Dave, boss, will there ever be more of these figures?
                            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Orion1
                              • Apr 7, 2010

Is that it for Captain Action, Phantom, and Dr. Evil? Everything is sold out???

Comment

• The Ghost Who Naps
                                • Jun 24, 2010

Now I'll be checking this place DAILY to see when the Phantoms go back on sale!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎