Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Would love to see Jonny Quest in this format on its own, not part of a Captain Action line.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      Would love to see Jonny Quest in this format on its own, not part of a Captain Action line.

Ditto. I was most disappointed when PM canceled the line, but it'd be cool if it was its own thing.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I just really don't like the CA line, the heads end up looking too big with the masks on them. I'd really rather see JQ as Playing Mantis planned him.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Raydeen1
          Persistent Member
          • May 23, 2008

Blue LR would be sweet as would Action BOy.

Gotta get me one of those Phantom figures. I want the non CA one though.
          Originally posted by levyguy
          Castaway should produce The Lone Ranger (red/black , and blue) and Tonto sets for Captain Action! also, Zorro, Buck Rogers, Flash Gorden, Ming The Merciless, Green Hornet! And Action Boy Too! Perhaps they could produce the Speed Racer and Johnny Quest sets for CA and AB and DE that Playing Mantis planned but did'nt get to do.
          More Captain Action stuff please!!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by alex
            Strange for all this chit chat in the "out of business "thread
            Exactly--especially when threads about specific orders go unanswered...
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              Exactly--especially when threads about specific orders go unanswered...
              My specific order was delivered. That was answere enough for me. Sounds like quite a few people have been getting their orders this week. Its good to see.

Comment

• jackson5677
                Banned
                • Oct 19, 2008

Originally posted by jackson5677
                Not answering e-mails
                Not answering pm's
                Not responding to website customer care
                Not returning phone calls
                Not shipping PAID FOR items
                But the good news is they ARE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS for new pre-order items.
                Need I say more.

Comment

• lepage
                  The Ape General
                  • Aug 12, 2001

Need I say more.
                  There are but just a small handful of people who do not have thier goods and the guys are racing to get things back on track which I know they will. YOU, someone who doesnt even have anything pending with them right now is just pouring gas on the fire so why dont you back off and stop stirring the pot!!!!!!

Comment

• Meule
                    Verbose Member
                    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by lepage
                    There are but just a small handful of people who do not have thier goods and the guys are racing to get things back on track which I know they will. YOU, someone who doesnt even have anything pending with them right now is just pouring gas on the fire so why dont you back off and stop stirring the pot!!!!!!
                    That's what I was thinking too. They just started using a third party to do the shipping for them, but even they can't get it all out in one day.
                    People (including me) are starting to get their orders, it's only a matter of time before they get caught up with things
                    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• jackson5677
                      Banned
                      • Oct 19, 2008

Originally posted by lepage
                      THIS thread was started to WARN others about the problems I have had with this company.....and to let CAST A WAY toys know that if they don't take care of the customer first they will soon be OUT OF BUSINESS..........instead your giving them more ideas and more work, yet there are customers waiting over a year for items that were paid for.......wake up.

Comment

• Meule
                        Verbose Member
                        • Nov 14, 2004

THIS thread was started to WARN others about the problems I have had with this company.....and to let CAST A WAY toys know that if they don't take care of the customer first they will soon be OUT OF BUSINESS..........instead your giving them more ideas and more work, yet there are customers waiting over a year for items that were paid for.......wake up.
                        You've made your point now, they know they need to improve on shipping and they've taken steps to do so. At least give 'em a chance before you bury them.
                        If you're not waiting on any items from them anymore you shouldn't be complaining, leave that to those who are still waiting.
                        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• fallensaviour
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 28, 2006

Why doesn't everybody just stop defending them here on this thread?
                          I mean start another thread about received items or something.Everybody is just adding fuel to the fire here weather it's a good post or a bad one.
                          let them have this thread to dump on them.
                          Stop defending them here and start a new one praising them and let this one sink already.It's ten pages long already,over 3000 views.
                          3/4 of the posts are defending them and thats great but it still puts light on this crapfest.Just my two cents.
                          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Meule
                            Verbose Member
                            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by fallensaviour
                            Why doesn't everybody just stop defending them here on this thread?
                            I mean start another thread about received items or something.Everybody is just adding fuel to the fire here weather it's a good post or a bad one.
                            let them have this thread to dump on them.
                            Stop defending them here and start a new one praising them and let this one sink already.It's ten pages long already,over 3000 views.
                            3/4 of the posts are defending them and thats great but it still puts light on this crapfest.Just my two cents.
                            There is a new thread already, but everyone seems to keep coming back to this one

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

I love Castaway so much i'm hoping someday they'll have my baby
                              Last edited by Mikey; Nov 22, '09, 7:42 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
                                It's always amazing how a little fire under one's bottom will produce speedy results.

Rich
                                I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎