Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else still waiting on the rest of the EB Phantom?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txteach
    Banned
    • Jun 17, 2005

I'm still waiting for the rest of my early bird phantom. I never said anything because it seems when someone does you hear:

We have lives besides getting you what you bought so be patient
    They are such great guys so be patient
    Well I got mine so maybe its coming

I just stopped asking rather than be attacked.

Comment

• Jerry68
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 12, 2008

Originally posted by txteach
      I'm still waiting for the rest of my early bird phantom. I never said anything because it seems when someone does you hear:

We have lives besides getting you what you bought so be patient
      They are such great guys so be patient
      Well I got mine so maybe its coming

I just stopped asking rather than be attacked.
      It is a shame you feel that way. I empathise with you. I know they are good guys and have quality products. I think that they have expierienced growth faster than they expected. This may be the cause of delays and lack of email response. The website will be closed starting Friday for a couple of weeks to allow them to catch up. This is in another thread.
      sigpic

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

I got my order today with a few extras
        but still no Phantom early bird stuff
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Jerry68
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 12, 2008

I received my hypnotic eye and the balance of my orders today from Jason. Dave is shipping the phantom early bird items. I assume that is the suit and head. Thanks Jason!
          sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

If you bought the Phantom EB set you got a purple Phantom with the extra yellow suit and head plus Achmed with the extra suit.

I picked up my Achmed and extra suit at FX (not a problem). I bought the FX exclusive purple Phantom with the extra grey head and suit. So I'm waiting on my other purple Phantom with extra yellow head and suit (the EB one). It's not a problem. I know they will come through.
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 18, 2007

Received my order today with some extras. Much appreciated guys. Quality gear!!!

Comment

• PeterRR
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jun 2, 2008

I still didn't receive my yellow Phantom head and suit. I contacted last week and got no reply . Did anyone receive the Dr Eville eye?

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by PeterRR
                  I still didn't receive my yellow Phantom head and suit. I contacted last week and got no reply . Did anyone receive the Dr Eville eye?
                  My wife gave me the evil eye yesterday......so I had to go back outside and pick up the dog poop.

Comment

• spotter
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 6, 2008

Originally posted by spotter
                    14 days since last contact haven't even any of my phantom pre order items yet
                    6 MORE DAYS COME AND GONE

STILL NO ITEMS I'm glad they shut down the site I hope something gets done

I JUST SENT MY SIXTH EMAIL VIA THE CASTAWAY WEBSITE
                    Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                      • Mar 15, 2008

I'm still waiting on mine, but in fairness I did get my order from late June today, so Castaway's doing right by me so far.
                      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• alex
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jun 15, 2009

When they arrive, they'll arrive, thats the way I look at it, they always manage to sort matters out, at the end of the day.But has anyone recieved their evil eye?

Comment

• The Kryptonite Kid
                          Museum Gunslinger
                          • Oct 15, 2007

Yay! I got my package today Thanks for coming through guys!
                          -Will
                          NO SIR, I DIDN'T SEE YOU PLAYING WITH YOUR DOLLS AGAIN.

My Blog MCKENZIE MCKUSTOMS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckustoms/

Flickr: CUSTOM MEGO SHOWCASE

MY GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Timothy2251
                            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                            • Mar 15, 2008

Just got my EB Phantom head and suit today, and it was definitely worth the wait. Kudos, Kudos I say to everyone at Cast-A-Way!

Now, bring on Flash Gordon!
                            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• spotter
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 6, 2008

Originally posted by alex
                              When they arrive, they'll arrive, thats the way I look at it, they always manage to sort matters out, at the end of the day.But has anyone recieved their evil eye?
                              Alex I felt the same way as you and went waaay OUT of my way o speak up on the guys' behalf but after 2 months of "sorry, we'll take care of it' and "i'll ship it this weekend". Then nothing arrives and emails are rarely returned I'm getting more than a little fed up.

All I needed to hear was " sorry We messed up and ran out or, Shipment was delayed but we'll square you away witht he next order". Instead there is an announcement that Phantom is up for sale and I haven't seen any items from my pre order made in feb and march
                              Last edited by spotter; Jul 25, '09, 11:18 AM.
                              Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• David Lee
                                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                                • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by spotter
                                Alex I felt the same way as you and went waaay OUT of my way o speak up on the guys' behalf but after 2 months of "sorry, we'll take care of it' and "i'll ship it this weekend". Then nothing arrives and emails are rarely returned I'm getting more than a little fed up.

All I needed to hear was " sorry We messed up and ran out or, Shipment was delayed but we'll square you away witht he next order". Instead there is an announcement that Phantom is up for sale and I haven't seen any items from my pre order made in feb and march
                                Out today... I will send you the Delivery Confirmation via e-mail later today. You should also get an automated response from the website. This was a moonumental good on our part. You defended us to others, even when you hadn't gotten yours yet. I can't apologize enough, and I hop the extras will make up for some of the frustration. I am posting this publicaly so everyone knows we are trying to make it right.

-Dave

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎