X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 60'schild
    Silver Haired Silver Ager
    • Mar 27, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    I can't speak for them, I'm only the guy who helps out a tiny bit with the packaging design, but I'm sure they appreciate constructive criticism. But much of what's been said here goes beyond that. I would think that we could afford them a little slack, and allow a few hiccups on the way as they try to improve their practices, and produce figures that we can all be excited about.
    Chris
    I can't speak for the others but I think that constructive criticism is not only helpful but a "free gift" that the members of the Museum are offering here. Many companies are forced to pay large sums both for market research and customer satisfaction surveys, all for the purpose of identifying and eliminating those "hiccups" you speak of, before they start to erode their repeat customer base.

Personally, I am thrilled with what Castaways is trying to do and I think the vast majority of any comments here (apart from quite understandable frustration from people just wanting a status of their order), is from eager customers who REALLY want to be equally eager repeat customers.

I wish Castaways nothing but the best and I think the folks here are only trying collectively to insure that their customer base (including repeat customers) will be stable (if not even bigger) by the time they are profitable. If their business plan is anywhere near accurate (and they have projected when they think/hope they will be in the black), then a LOT of that depends on retaining that customer base through the "hiccups." Today's problem of "too many orders" can often turn into tomorrow's problem of "too little" (at least if business practices in the Outside World are any indication).

I'm rooting for them!!

Comment

• CaptainTrenchcoat
      Career Member
      • Jul 6, 2006

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      Ohh,.. you got all your Stuff ?
      Good For you to be one of the Lucky ones Kev.
      BTW... that can be said on the boards,.. all fine & dandy,.. but reality told a different story.
      I hadn't ordered anything from them in a bit. So it didn't effect me personally.

You're right though, in theory it was good to not take new orders and peoples money until the old orders were shipped. Are there still people that haven't received orders from Customlabs?

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

Originally posted by 60'schild
        Perhaps changing their ordering software to one which would let folks look up the status of their orders online?? (by order#) If they kept it up to date, it would eliminate the need for folks to post asking status questions and for them to waste valuable time scanning the threads for them.... or am I missing something here??

(Of course that would mean they would also have to update their site....coming in April... the Phantom.... hmmm )
        I think a change a software would be good. If I could look up my order and find my tracking # Then that would be all I need. If I order an 3-4 weeks go buy and it has not shipped then I think I have a right to ask where it is. Dave and Jason have been very good at responding to me. Perhaps they are exhausted, that does happen.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎