X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puggdogg
    • Jan 2, 2009

Originally posted by David Lee
    Mick,
    First of all I don’t appreciate the insinuation, that we are scamming you?! There are two people shipping hundreds of packages and we have to split orders up and some go at different times some from Kansas City some from St. Louis. Say the word and you'll have a full refund, because I'd rather lose the order than have that even insinuated. (for real)

This has taught me one thing and I can say that I truly know why other retailers do not ship internationally. For us it’s a gigantic pain in the arse. We have to: buy boxes, (domestic boxes are free,) we have to physically go to the post office during business hours (we work day jobs), fill out customs forms, shipping costs are not always covered though we ship anyway, we have no way to track shipments to protect ourselves from fraudulent “charge backs”. What escapes me the most is you keep acting as if we are out to steal your money, people continually get their stuff every day, yet people ping us openly everyday because you don’t have yours yet. We are not going to forget to send your stuff, we can’t speed up time, we cannot ship everything at one time, and most importantly if you live on the other side of the Earth from us? Build in a little extra shipping time in comparison to US shipments.

-Dave
    The only thing I insinuated was the lack of updates for something so expensive. When you don't tell me what's happening with my order after so long, of course I'm going to become frustrated. My order was 619. How could it have not reached me yet? Packages from the U.S. to Australia don't take more than a fortnight. The other guy said I should have recieved it by now. The only way I've found to get some sort of response is from getting a bit angry. And my question still has not been answered. Where was it shipped to? I apologise that it's turned out this way. You seem like a nice guy. And I feel bad about the turnout. I'm starting to look like an arsehole when I'm usually very nice to people. I just wish I could get regular updates with strait answers.

- Mick
    sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by puggdogg
      I'm starting to look like an arsehole when I'm usually very nice to people. I just wish I could get regular updates with strait answers.

- Mick
      Nahh, your just a guy who wants his stuff... I can dig that. I just don't want anyone to think we are being less then "straight". Foreign orders go slower, we split the orders up between Jason and I so the numbers get a little screwy depending on when which one of us ships, which is usually every night. I know, for me, with foreign orders I only get those out twice a week as it requires me to go to the PO (I use the automate postal service center for domestics late every night). It's quite obvious the Phantom is extremely popular in Australia! I mean wow, I bet we had more orders for down under than we have ever had... Sorry if I came off frustrated, nobody wants you to have your stuff more than me. Believe you me

-Dave

And Yes T-Bolt and Ivanski your orders are in the mail...
      Last edited by David Lee; May 27, '09, 9:43 PM.

Comment

• germ
        • May 12, 2009

Im the other Australian guy who is also frustrated and ordered the figurines at the same time as Puggdogg....

Have you posted mine out? I have read the circumstances and understand the limitations of working and doing this as a side job (I also am trying to build my own business).

If its sent out how long should it take? As PuggDogg said, it usually only takes 2 weeks, max! I get stuff regularly from US via ebay and I brought stuff off ebay (and got slowest postage) 3 weeks ago and I got it this week.

Guess what I am saying is that if they where sent out when they should have, we should have them by now...

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by germ
          Im the other Australian guy who is also frustrated and ordered the figurines at the same time as Puggdogg....

Have you posted mine out? I have read the circumstances and understand the limitations of working and doing this as a side job (I also am trying to build my own business).

If its sent out how long should it take? As PuggDogg said, it usually only takes 2 weeks, max! I get stuff regularly from US via ebay and I brought stuff off ebay (and got slowest postage) 3 weeks ago and I got it this week.

Guess what I am saying is that if they where sent out when they should have, we should have them by now...
          There are two people shipping hundreds of packages and we have to split orders up and some go at different times some from Kansas City some from St. Louis. is this not clear? You are applying a logic to the shipping that is not that "cut and dried". Just hang in there, we will get it out if it has not already shipped. We have never ripped anyone off, here or abroad...

-Dave

-Dave

Comment

• MEGOMAN
            Defender of the Megoverse
            • Dec 30, 2008

Hi Dave,

I sent you a PM yesterday but have not received a response to it. Could you please take a look at it? Thanks again.

Comment

• germ
              • May 12, 2009

Dave I understand its a big ask, sending out a 1000 odd but surely you would have a database or something keeping track off who has been sent what. So surely checking who has been sent what is not out of the question....

You know a lot of people are waiting for the next batch whether they get for themselves a doll or not (Phantom Phorum & Chronicle Chamber forum) and I am sure that the service will determine whether they get one or not....

Comment

• germ
                • May 12, 2009

Has anyone yet got heir international orders?

I was reading some previous posts and someone said that they where shipping their EB orders seperate. Do you think this could be why us international fans are delayed? That maybe they where waiting for all the parts to arrive so they can post them at once.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                  Defender of the Megoverse
                  • Dec 30, 2008

It is not just international orders that have not been sent or arrived to their destinations. I'm still waiting and I'm in California.

Comment

• bonkers head
                    Museum Patron
                    • Mar 25, 2007

Originally posted by germ
                    Has anyone yet got heir international orders?

I was reading some previous posts and someone said that they where shipping their EB orders seperate. Do you think this could be why us international fans are delayed? That maybe they where waiting for all the parts to arrive so they can post them at once.
                    Think that sounds likley ,but if so why not let us know ?Still not got mine. Been a month since it was ment to be posted .Even normal post only takes 2 weeks.

Comment

• germ
                      • May 12, 2009

I am not excussing them and do not get me wrong, I personally am annoyed BUT im just trying to think outside the box and think of some reasons why they are delayed so much.

I do realise they are only a few people doing such a big job BUT their response or should I say lack of response is beyond a joke and if they do not improve..

Comment

• ribefex
                        Museum Patron
                        • Dec 19, 2008

Hi everybody from Barcelona,

My The Phantom EB set arrived this week -June 9th- . The extras are included on both, except for the Achmed sandals and the belt scarf that have been substitued by a pair of hands.

First of all, these figures, even slightly less quality than the Captain Action ones, are a dream come true. I´m a 44-old toy collector and one of those that were very frustrated by the Flatt World failure. So, now I´m very very happy with all of these Mego renaissance and specially for this Phantom. Congratulations!

I made this order in December 4th, number 717. In the same order I paid for the Castaway Club and bought few bodies and accessories -when the online store listed as still available. This lot has not been included in my EB package... Maybe they send it appart when I made the order in December and the package was lost? I don´t know.

December 18th I received a saving coupon that I spent April 27th, when I read new items were listed at the online store. Order 986. This new lot of bodies and accessories are not included in my EB package either.

I want to believe that both accessory lots will arrive togheter in the next weeks.

Comment

• germ
                          • May 12, 2009

I along with puggdog got ours as well both from Australia.

I got the sandals but think the tux is a better look.
                          I would deal with them again even with my rants (above) but overall I was not happy with their lack of communication.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎