X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by YANOULI
    Why should i be penalized for your bad service?
    The stuff i've received from you is great, i'm very happy with it and would love to order more in the future.

You have still not told me why it took 5 weeks for you to ship my order.

Yes, i will file a claim with paypal because you haven't supplied the gloves i paid for.
    You could easily get them sent off in the next couple of days ( i'm sure someone else would take it for you if you can't go yourself ), let me know if you are going to or not so i know what's happening.

Thanks.
    Ian,
    I am very glad you like our stuff. I am sorry it took so long to get it to you. I will send the extra gloves you added to your first order ( I forgot them because they were two different orders, I did refund the shipping on these).

Otherwise I am not sure what you want from me.

-Dave

Comment

• puggdogg
      • Jan 2, 2009

I also need confirmation that my package will be sent to my new home address. My order status hasn't updated at all. It still says my old address. Please update.
      sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
        The Fix-it-up Chappie
        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by puggdogg
        I also need confirmation that my package will be sent to my new home address. My order status hasn't updated at all. It still says my old address. Please update.
        Hey Mick,
        I just fgot your e-mail as well. Your all set. I am not sure it will revise the actual order confirmation, but I have it in my data base.

-Dave

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎