Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hobub
    Ghost of a Dead Indian
    • Jun 18, 2001

That's what I was thinking. And it would be allot easier to release Lone Ranger and Tonto figs if all you had to do was release the clothing, heads and accessories as Captain Action Accessories. I hope Castaway has more Captain Actions on the way though. They'd definitely want a figure to work with the "Mr. Potato Head" idea. But I do think it would be a great solution to releasing more figs and relate them to the CA line.

Len

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Well, the Phantom and Red Beard are coming next after the Phantom... these are the traditional masks over heads like the Dr. Eville/Ling.... It's a bit tricky doing the masks but I we really like it and it's worth the effort we think... We will post some sneak peaks of these soon...

As for newer costumes for the CA line, it's always a possibility with each license we aquire, that if all parties agree we can do the CA/DE costumes as well. These are harder, and require dual licensing and approval, so it's by no means a slam dunk. We do want to try to keep it going though...

-Dave

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
        GL of Mego Sector
        • Oct 8, 2007

First off I am saddened by the news of Shocker toys because I really wanted a Scud figure. Also I saw there sculpt fr there Tick figure and he looked awesome! So I am still hoping. Also I just saw the CA Phantom and DE Red Beard and they look awesome! I love the idea of the old school over the head with new costume. I am just very excited about pretty much everything Cast-A-way is coming out with.
        No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎