X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Buy Dida Displays,They're Fantastic!!!!

I just got my artwork and the last level of my playset from Dida Displays and everything looks fantastic!!!!I had Scott do some custom artwork for me and he did some work on the playset itself and I couldn't be more happier.All I have to say is that if you have an idea for a playset and you know what you want it to look like than contact Scott at Dida Displays,he'll do whatever he can to help that idea come to reality.I have to figure out the artwork for the front still and I'm going to get a side tower from Scott next month to finish it up.I'll be posting pictures as I go along with the process.I just wanted to thank Scott for his continued help and let everyone know of his great product and if you can imagine it,he can help you make it.Thanks again Scott and you'll be hearing from me next month.

Danny
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

Definitely on my want list....just have to knock out some more of the figs that are higher on the want list. Soon.....

Comment

• megoscott
      Founding Partner
      • Nov 17, 2006

Aw, thanks. Can't wait to see pics of your playset, Danny.

Danny was incredibly persistent and patient about getting some custom art done for his playset.

We worked it out where I could just change the colors on some of my older playset art and drop in some logos and clip art and it worked out really well.

This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

So what figures are you using Danny?
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• livnxxxl
          Megoholic RocketScientist
          • Oct 23, 2007

Yes, They are indeed awesome. I have been holding off on getting some of the bigger sets until I can get my new display cases purchased and strategically placed in the man cave. I want to display them proudly.

Scott does top notch work!
          Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎