Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

The Batman and Robin set was Hasbro collector's site only. A few might have showed up at KB after they were liquidated by Hasbro. The Bob Kane one was in a book set, and was very easy to find at bookstores like Barnes and Noble. I got mine on mark down for 10 bucks.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      The Bob Kane one was in a book set, and was very easy to find at bookstores like Barnes and Noble. I got mine on mark down for 10 bucks.
      Me too...same with the Superman Masterpiece Edition (although that just had a statue of Supes, no action figure)
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by The Toyroom
        Me too...same with the Superman Masterpiece Edition (although that just had a statue of Supes, no action figure)
        I found both the Batman and Robin and the 1939 version at Village comics in NYC... damn it would have been sweet to pay ten bucks for it. I wish that Superman would not have been a statue and been an action figure like The Batman. It would have been cool to see a 9 inch first appearance Superman.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ You will be eventually.... from me!
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megowgsh
            Customego HoF Curator
            • Nov 19, 2003

Very cool!
            Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• CoolLou
              Museum Patron
              • Nov 23, 2007

I hate ot say it but I loive the fact that Hasbro and Toy Biz and CTVT are kinda keeoig the spirit alive. I love walkign through toy aisles and seeing somethign that is actually kinda related to what I liked as a kid. It beats all of the ******** toys out there that just suck!! Speaking of ********, I wish they'd make a Family Guy action figure series...!
              Lou Melograna
              aka The Knockoff King
              M E G O L I K E . c o m ::: enter

Comment

• megowgsh
                Customego HoF Curator
                • Nov 19, 2003

Originally posted by CoolLou
                I wish they'd make a Family Guy action figure series...!
                They do. I bought a greased deaf guy in a cage for Daremo as a gift not long ago. Found it at Suncoast Videos I think.
                Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• Boywonder0
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by cricketts99
                  It's on e-bay available from Australia!!!

MARVEL LEGENDS MR FANTASTIC SIGNATURE SERIES - eBay, Fantastic Four, Action Figures, Toys, Hobbies. (end time 28-Dec-07 14:53:39 AEDST)

Now when will it be available in the US and does this mean the Human Torch and Dr. Doom shown in San Diego will get released as well?
                  Any news on this guy?

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎