Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

This line was made mainly because CTVT (Anthony) was a HUGE fan of the show, plain and simple. They invested a lot of time into the outfits and it was was a way for them to extend a line they cared for greatly.

Comment

• draconianguard
      #1 Ernest Borgnine Fan
      • Mar 12, 2004

I ordered some when they first came out. The commlocks were broken on them. I sold them because I was unhappy with how cheaply made they were. I sold the Munsters and Monsters figures when I had those too. The cards, the bubbles, accessories and the figures were all flimsy. CTVT had so much potential.
      Pop Culture Central - Convention reports, toy reviews and more

Comment

• david_b
        Never had enough toys..
        • May 9, 2008

Originally posted by Hulk
        This line was made mainly because CTVT (Anthony) was a HUGE fan of the show, plain and simple. They invested a lot of time into the outfits and it was was a way for them to extend a line they cared for greatly.
        Wow.., I didn't know that. I'll have to email and thank him (if anyone has his email address). I, of course, loved the concept, and with a little tweaking here and there, the line can be spectacular.

My recommended improvements are using only vintage bodies/heads, adding the larger Mattel gray Commlocks, and Dave Mc's custom heads if at all possible.

david_b
        Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎