X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

CTVT replacement hand compatibility

I haven't bought any of their replacement hands yet, but how well do they work when applied to a T2 Mego body?
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

They work, but be careful...they're as fragile as tissue Paper(they break in half easily). I use to buy the whole Body, and use them from the Forearm down.
    sigpic

Comment

• Boywonder0
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by apes3978
      I haven't bought any of their replacement hands yet, but how well do they work when applied to a T2 Mego body?
      They work perfectly! My advice: buy the whole body (they have lots of colors available). The difference is just a buck, and you will have the option to replace from forearm on, since popping off the hands from arms could break them. Not that can't be done, because I have. But I have broken many as well. They are very fragile.

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

The hands work pretty good; I've used a few. The odd coloured ones work almost as good as an original Mego. The caucasian ones are a mix; the newer the cast, the better. But you don't know until you get them. (I think they're pretty much out of the old ones; the last few I got were all decent.)

Don C.

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

They're a tad smaller than originals and DM's too. I've used em on lionrock bodies and they look fine there too. I also swap the whole forearm rather than just the hands when I buy them. Not worth the aggravation for the buck difference.
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎