X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by uchuace
    I just wanted to add my two cents on what an incredible job you're doing with this line Craig. It is going out shine everything else this year. I was curious did you once have anything to do with Heroes, Monsters, and Villians in Falmoth? I live in Elizabethtown and used to take road trips there for fun.
    Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment!

Yes, I was the owner of Heroes, Villains, and Monsters in Falmouth.

Comment

• DocDrako
      Formerly Doc Drako
      • Nov 11, 2004

I HAVE to own Buck Rogers and Hawk. I'd like to own them all of course, but I MUST own Buck and Hawk!

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• alex
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 15, 2009

Graig completely of subject, but just wondering, once youve released these and see how well they have done, is there any other licences u have up your sleeve, that u are looking at?

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by alex
          Graig completely of subject, but just wondering, once youve released these and see how well they have done, is there any other licences u have up your sleeve, that u are looking at?
          Yes, there are other licenses I'm looking at but I'd never post specific information until I had something locked down.

Comment

• Blitzkid
            • Feb 20, 2010

This toy line is seriously exciting-I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on'em

Comment

• Corellian Corvette
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 27, 2004

So when do you think we'll see pics of the figures?
              Like M.A.S.K.?
              www.albertpenello.com/mask

Comment

• captact
                King of Super Queens!
                • Aug 19, 2007

Me Collect Them All! Me Want All Figures!,...me Save Money Till Then!!!!!

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Corellian Corvette
                  So when do you think we'll see pics of the figures?
                  Probably not until April.

Comment

• uchuace
                    • Feb 22, 2010

...oh April you seem so far away........

Comment

• JediJaida
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 14, 2008

No kiddin'! And to think that March is only two days old!

Still, even if time does drag along like Droopalong Coyote, it will eventually BE April, and then we can drool over all the pictures we want.
                      JediJaida

Comment

• SeattleEd
                        SynthoRes Transmigrator
                        • Oct 24, 2007

My girlfriend and I have been watching the complete series(I think) of Buck Rogers on HULU.COM. She is psyched and I didn't know she was into it. When I mention about the dolls she said they better make Col. Deering and the princess with more clothes. She loves the clothes from that series. Also asked what are the chances of making the gold suit that Rogers wore in Planet of the Slave Girls. She said it looks pimp.
                        I can't wait to get Rogers, Twiki, Hawk and Deering. And a pirate too.

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by ealdrett
                          My girlfriend and I have been watching the complete series(I think) of Buck Rogers on HULU.COM. She is psyched and I didn't know she was into it. When I mention about the dolls she said they better make Col. Deering and the princess with more clothes. She loves the clothes from that series. Also asked what are the chances of making the gold suit that Rogers wore in Planet of the Slave Girls. She said it looks pimp.
                          I can't wait to get Rogers, Twiki, Hawk and Deering. And a pirate too.
                          I'm glad to hear your girlfriend is excited about the figures but unfortunately there are no plans to make clothing sets for them. However, considering the number of talented customizers there are on this board I'm sure you could probably get some outfits made.

Comment

• Jedichicken
                            • Mar 8, 2010

I'm pretty new to the museum and just ran across this thread. Those head sculpts are fantastic! I feel bad for everyone who has known about these for months and had to wait this long. I only, hopefully, have to wait two months or so. I have some questions.
                            I read that buck is coming in the white outfit. Will he come with his helmet also. Will Theo be removable from Twiki? I hope so! Will Wilma have the white uniform or one of her colored jumpsuits? I hope you go for a jumpsuit with her hair down. Think of all the variants! Are you in some stage of production for series 2? Hopefully this last question didn't kill you. So I'll shut up now . Thanks a lot for all the communication that you have had with the site and count me in for a set.

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Jedichicken
                              I'm pretty new to the museum and just ran across this thread. Those head sculpts are fantastic! I feel bad for everyone who has known about these for months and had to wait this long. I only, hopefully, have to wait two months or so. I have some questions.
                              I read that buck is coming in the white outfit. Will he come with his helmet also. Will Theo be removable from Twiki? I hope so! Will Wilma have the white uniform or one of her colored jumpsuits? I hope you go for a jumpsuit with her hair down. Think of all the variants! Are you in some stage of production for series 2? Hopefully this last question didn't kill you. So I'll shut up now . Thanks a lot for all the communication that you have had with the site and count me in for a set.

First off, welcome to the MEGO Museum.
                              1. Yes, Buck will come with his pilot helmet.
                              2. Yes, the plan for now is to make Theo removable from Twiki.
                              3. Willma will be in her white uniform and there are no plans do any other variants at this time.
                              4. Series 2 is still in the planning stage.

If you have more questions feel free to ask and I'll answer the ones I can.

Craig

Comment

• Chris
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 23, 2009

Any luck with finding a distributer?
                                If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎