Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Just to clarify things a little on the starfighter, only one is being built and it will be used as a display piece for the action figures at the New York Comic Con this October. However, the tooling is being done in such a way that more can be built if someone wants to actually buy one for their own collection. The first time it will be seen by the public is at the show so unfortunately I can't post any pictures of it until then.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
      MeGoing
      • May 14, 2003

I look forward to seeing the pics from the show.

Comment

• spamn
        Minty and All-Original!
        • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by ZICA
        Just to clarify things a little on the starfighter, only one is being built and it will be used as a display piece for the action figures at the New York Comic Con this October. However, the tooling is being done in such a way that more can be built if someone wants to actually buy one for their own collection. The first time it will be seen by the public is at the show so unfortunately I can't post any pictures of it until then.
        Thanks for that clarification. I hope the pricepoint is around or below what the BBI 12" cockpit sold for new, rather than what a complete Dida Display goes for.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

With all the stuff heading our way (EMCE, Mattel), Buck Rogers is still top of my list.
          Let's keep support for this line going, guys!!!

Btw: welcome to William Shatner's toupee. I was wondering when that thing would become sentient....
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

Could you fly one of those to Europe?
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by spamn
              Thanks for that clarification. I hope the pricepoint is around or below what the BBI 12" cockpit sold for new, rather than what a complete Dida Display goes for.
              An official price hasn't been locked down yet but I can say that due to the large size and level of detail it will be expensive.

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
              Could you fly one of those to Europe?
              That might be a little tricky but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Comment

• spamn
                Minty and All-Original!
                • Mar 28, 2002

An official price hasn't been locked down yet but I can say that due to the large size and level of detail it will be expensive.
                *sigh* that's what I'd imagine. I'm just hoping buying it won't hurt me. I hate parting with large sums of money, as much as I love whatever I get for it.

Comment

• starsky
                  veteran member
                  • Aug 26, 2007

this is the one line i'm really excited about!! thanks for keeping us posted craig!

Comment

• D!n0-M@n
                    w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
                    • Sep 17, 2008

An official price hasn't been locked down yet but I can say that due to the large size and level of detail it will be expensive.:
                    That is what I imagined also, so I'm gunna start my "startfighter fund" immediately to cushion the blow when the time comes. I'm so all over the idea of being able to put my new ZICA Buck in a STARFIGHTER! Thanks again for the updates.
                    This line is at the top of my "must get" list too. All the other stuff coming out is amazing and I plan on wrapping up my collections for each line I'm into, but this line is what I'm simply drooling over!
                    MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• Mefiboschet
                      Career Member
                      • Nov 29, 2003

Just to clarify things a little on the starfighter, only one is being built and it will be used as a display piece for the action figures at the New York Comic Con this October. However, the tooling is being done in such a way that more can be built if someone wants to actually buy one for their own collection.
                      Sign me up or one!!!! (And ask the guy, who build it, if he can do a BSG Viper as well )

Comment

• Captain_Mego
                        Vet.
                        • May 22, 2007

This toy line is going to be crazy cool. Craig is top notch and I promise you the detail and quality will be there. It will be worth every penny.

Comment

• spamn
                          Minty and All-Original!
                          • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
                          Sign me up or one!!!! (And ask the guy, who build it, if he can do a BSG Viper as well )
                          I figured I'd wait until there was a Battlestar Galactica line to ask that, but me too! The Viper is one of the coolest looking ships ever (along with the Cylon Raider).

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Captain_Mego
                            This toy line is going to be crazy cool. Craig is top notch and I promise you the detail and quality will be there. It will be worth every penny.
                            You involved with the line?
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              You involved with the line?
                              Chris isn't involved with the line. He's just one Kentucky fella who's happy to see another Kentucky fella take a shot at the cut throat action figure industry.

Comment

• uchuace
                                • Feb 22, 2010

I just wanted to add my two cents on what an incredible job you're doing with this line Craig. It is going out shine everything else this year. I was curious did you once have anything to do with Heroes, Monsters, and Villians in Falmoth? I live in Elizabethtown and used to take road trips there for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎