X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackson5677
    Banned
    • Oct 19, 2008

Famous Covers Question?

I have the COMPLETE RUN of ALL the 9" MARVEL FAMOUS COVERS.....including ALL the 2packs and ALL the movie X-MEN figures...I'm not sure how many figures in total....... what is a fair price to sell the entire collection for ?.....thanks.
  • Bizarro Amy
    Formerly known as Del
    • Dec 12, 2004

Tbolt uses them for customs. I'd ask him.
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

I'm only missing the 2-packs, movie figures and Carnage.
      Almost there.
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by del
        Tbolt uses them for customs. I'd ask him.
        no I don't. I only use the gals.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          I only use the gals.
          Typical male........
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Giggity!!!
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Tough question because alot of people use them to part out more than to collect as a series. I guess the first question would be how much do YOU want to get out of them and then we can probably speculate on your options. There are figures in that bunch that some people desire - I think Iron Man is one; the Electro/Spidey combo is another;A few more in there I'm sure. Tough guess.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

There are a lot of them that are not going to stand the test of time. Whatever they used for the pleather is rotting quickly and some of the rubber parts get sticky after a bit.

Comment

• vulcan2074
                  Live Long and Prosper
                  • Mar 23, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  There are a lot of them that are not going to stand the test of time. Whatever they used for the pleather is rotting quickly and some of the rubber parts get sticky after a bit.
                  I never knew that. I have alot them boxed up in storage. I was really into them when they came out
                  Sammy

Comment

• garagesale
                    Dept. of Mego Studies
                    • Aug 8, 2006

I have all of them loose. I got them for $5 apiece in fair to excellent condition. I would say a "fair" price for nice boxed ones would be $10-$15. Maybe some are worth more, but some are definitely worth less, like Mr. Sinister, who's EVERYWHERE. Some, like Aunt May, are considered worthless loose or boxed.

JamesD

http://www.libarts.uco.edu/english/adjunct/dolph/

THANKS!

Comment

• ScottA
                      Original Member
                      • Jun 25, 2001

I have some MIB including a couple of the 2-packs I can't seem to give away.

I do like them and did collect them when they came out. I've just run out of room for them. If anyone is interested in what I have (loose and MIB) just pm me.
                      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• spiderrogue
                        new mego-er
                        • Feb 3, 2008

ive gotten about 30 0f them loose for 20 bucks or less sometimes, its just being in the right spot at the right time...and joe is right, they do get icky after awhile..i hardly would get one that was in perfect shape...that stupid pleather was awful..lol...

Comment

• megocrazy
                          Museum Trouble Maker
                          • Feb 18, 2007

Doom is horrible after he gets sticky. I think it's a hygene issue. Needs some deodorant inside the metal suit. Haven't had any issues myself with the other characters. I have almost all of them loose and about 3/4 of the set MIB. They can be had for a pretty good price. I bought a large lot of about 25 loose/complete for $38 delivered about 18 months ago. See the common boxed ones anywhere from $3-$5 all the time. Rarer ones seem to be Red Skull, Carnage, Nightcrawler, 1st Spidey, 1st Storm, Spidey/Electro, Ironman (Not really hard to find but gets a good price most of the time), Hulk (Same as Ironman), Scarlet Witch. Common ones Sinister, Doom, Cap, Thor, Phoenix, black Spidey 2-pack, Daredevil.
                          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎