X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

Is CTVT Bruce Wayne head a bit small?

I have most of an original RC Batman all I am missing is the head so as a place holder I picked up the CTVT Bruce Wayne Head and I'll be darned but the cowl is huge on him! Has anyone else had this problem? Does any one know if this is the norm on the CTVT BW head? Does Doc's BW Head run bigger?
    These are the thoughts that keep me awake at night.
    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey
  • Dave Mc
    Administrator
    • Oct 20, 2002

They are all shaped slightly different.

Bruce Wayne: WGSH Gallery: Mego Museum

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
      Time to feed the cat
      • Dec 30, 2007

Sorry your losing sleep over it , but yeah thats just how they come.Even the neck plug on mine is weird and is loose on the body.

Comment

• SoulSinger
        Singer Of Mego Love
        • Oct 22, 2007

Docs is the most solid. The original is the largest. CTVT is kinda mushy and the neck plug can tear. I use doc's with a small piece of padding taped into the cowl and it works fine.

Bob

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
          GL of Mego Sector
          • Oct 8, 2007

Just to clear things up, I sleep just fine although I might have to nab one of doc's heads until I can get a hold of the real thing. Thanks for the info though guys
          No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

I have both...the CTVT'S one, and Doc Mego's. The Doc Mego one is smaller(although the color is closer to Mego). I prefer the CTVTs one, simply because it is larger.
            sigpic

Comment

• stuart
              Hi-Yo Silver Away!
              • Jun 18, 2007

I was going to use a CTVT one for Lone Ranger's head and it was just too small.

Comment

• hobub
                Ghost of a Dead Indian
                • Jun 18, 2001

All CTVT heads are cheaper rubber whereas the original Megos are vinyl and far superior to them in both quality of material and paint/sculpting details. But if you will settle for less, I enodorse them on that note. Herman Munster, for instance is awesome because there is no Mego to compare. It's not that they're that bad but Mego had such great quality in their materials.

On a side note, I like EMCE's heads because they are more comparable to original Mego's but like Doc Megos other heads, they are stiffer and are tending to get more so as time goes on. I dare not take some of their heads off the figure, the neck would rip first, seemingly due to hardening.
                Last edited by hobub; Mar 24, '09, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎