Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nordox
    • Dec 22, 2007

Pocket Action Heroes

Anyone else feel like the recent DC Universe Infinite Heroes are sort of lke remakes of the old mego series? Plus I noticed Marvel is making the same scale too....
  • spotter
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 6, 2008

Per hasbro the Marvel set should be same as 25th anniv Joe figs so they are should be a little taller but yes at 3/34 to 4 inch they are almost CA scale
    Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• Captain
      Fighting the good fight!
      • Jun 17, 2001

I really like the 3 3/4 line myself....Cant find them up here to save my life, but I like em'! Too bad Mattel hasnt followed up with vehicles and playsets.....guess the sales arent there?
      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I really like the 3 3/4 line myself....Cant find them up here to save my life, but I like em'! Too bad Mattel hasnt followed up with vehicles and playsets.....guess the sales arent there?
        The Dark Knight Batmobile and Bruce Wayne car look great with those figures. In fact the DK figures of that size blend in fine with the DCUIH figures.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• jasonmego1277
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 9, 2008

I am a big Fan of 3.75" Figures. I would love to see a really in depth 3.75" line of Both DC by Mattel , and Marvel by Hasbro. I am not taking about 20-30 figures either . I want to see a huge extended line rivaling what Playmates did with Its Vintage TMNT line and Their Star Trek Lines.
          In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
            GL of Mego Sector
            • Oct 8, 2007

I love em and have been grabbing all I can find but it has been pretty dry for the last two months here
            No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• jds1911a1
              Alan Scott is the best GL
              • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by jasonmego1277
              I am a big Fan of 3.75" Figures. I would love to see a really in depth 3.75" line of Both DC by Mattel , and Marvel by Hasbro. I am not taking about 20-30 figures either . I want to see a huge extended line rivaling what Playmates did with Its Vintage TMNT line and Their Star Trek Lines.
              careful what you wish for you might end up with the same as JLU or the GIjoe 25th anniv line, 1 new and 3-5 reissues and lots of paint ops on the same figs.

or worse like playmates sliding scales in size and molded on "battle damage"
              NO THANKS

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                Museum Paramedic
                • Aug 31, 2005

I just familiarized myself with the DC Universe Infinite Heroes and I do really like them. I just may have to pick-up a handful and then watch the line.

- Ian
                Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
                  Career Member
                  • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by spotter
                  Per hasbro the Marvel set should be same as 25th anniv Joe figs so they are should be a little taller but yes at 3/34 to 4 inch they are almost CA scale
                  These figures are about a head shorter than the 25th anniv Joes. They are not even 3 3/4". Much closer to 3" They very nice figures, but I don't need a new scale to collect.

Bob

Comment

• Capt Kirk
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jan 15, 2005

I love 'em. Everything is in scale with them that needs to be- I'll be content to wait for the vehicles and playsets for awhile.
                    Heads up - those most recent Pocket Heroes, the 2-pack ones that didn't sell all that well? Their JLA meeting table is a perfect accessory for them.
                    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Comment

• jasonmego1277
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by jds1911a1
                      careful what you wish for you might end up with the same as JLU or the GIjoe 25th anniv line, 1 new and 3-5 reissues and lots of paint ops on the same figs.

or worse like playmates sliding scales in size and molded on "battle damage"
                      NO THANKS
                      That is very true. I have to have faith that manufacturers are learning about these mistakes. Of Course I have to cosnider.... have they ever ? . LOL.
                      In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎