X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bionic Joe
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 10, 2006

would repo fist fighters bodies sale?

Just wondering if anyone else would like DOC MEGO to make new fist fighters bodies? Or am i the only one? I'd love to make some custom fist fighters like Shazam/ Wolverine/Green Goblin/Ironman to name a few perhaps if enough people show intrest then the good doc may consider makeing the bodies hope hope
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

I hated them personally; but ,I know a few people that dig them so it's hard to say.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Captain
      Fighting the good fight!
      • Jun 17, 2001

Have to say that I didnt really care for the fist fighters bodies either, but would still buy a few if they were made (I'm an easy mark for Docs stuff!)
      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• spotter
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 6, 2008

I like them and am always on the lookout for cheap FF bodies, the punching didn't work well if the uniform was tight or if figure had a belt ( the thumb button also got inthe way). A fun gimmick but repros would require all new tooling for the torso & upper arms. Doc's arms being Soft and "grippy" might make the action work better though.

I haven't bought the "fist Fighter" torso from ctvt which I assume is a fonzie torso does anyone know if it is a FF button or Fonzie Lever ?
        Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

I love them and would definitely buy some if they were well made.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎