Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ultraman figures would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

What Ultraman figures would you like to see?

If Mego releases any more Ultraman figures, what would you like to see?

Personally,I'd love to see Taro, Zero, Gaia, and maybe an alien.

Perhaps Baltan, or Mefilas.

A Shin Ultraman would be cool too.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

I would prefer to see Kamen Rider but more classic Ultraman and Ultraseven characters would be cool.

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I'd love a Kamen Rider as well. But Mego was able to secure the Ultraman license, so I went with the one that was clearly possible.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

I'd love to see some of the kaiju. The ones that are primarily humanoid with mask and gloves would be easiest to pull off. Balton, Alien Zetton, Dada would all be cool to see.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by rche
          I'd love to see some of the kaiju. The ones that are primarily humanoid with mask and gloves would be easiest to pull off. Balton, Alien Zetton, Dada would all be cool to see.
          Agreed.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

As big of a fan of the original 60s Ultraman, I never really gravitated to the other Ultra shows out there. But in 1987 or so I really liked a animated Ultraman movie "The Adventure begins." So Ultraman Scott and Ultraman Chuck there. And in the 1990s there was a Australian produced Ultra show called "Towards the Future", so that one as well.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

The one that got me back into Ultraman (the OG series ran in syndication in the 80s) was Tiga.

We already got Tiga, so I'd very much like to see Gaia and Dyna.

I'd also like to see them do Joe, just to complete the ones Popy made in the 70s.

Comment

• Count_Popula
                Museum Super Collector
                • Aug 28, 2018

Just to clarify - Mego has only done 3 so far, right? I have 3 and I bought them just bc they look so cool. Never seen the show.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Ultraman, Ultraseven, Tiga, and Jack.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎