X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BATMAN89
    Mego obsessed!!!
    • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by warlock664
    I wouldn’t trust Amazon; their packaging is horrible, and they’ll cancel orders on you (as they did to me with the not yet released Green Arrow).

Order from ZLC; you won’t be disappointed.
    I just received two Mego Batman Beyond figures from Amazon in too small of a box and both cards bent up horribly!
    i initiated a return immediately.
    Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
    My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by puckace
      Welp saw the leftovers of this wave at Walmart yesterday. Aquaman and Green Lantern. So glad I got these from ZLC so I don't miss out at Walmart.
      THat may have been all they got in so far. The one Walmart around here that has them out had only those two in sets of 6 each.

Comment

• Z-man 307
        Museum Super Collector
        • Mar 15, 2010

I think Scott is right. I went to a Walmart over the weekend in Plant City, FL and that is exactly what they had (6 GL's and 6 Aquaman figures) with no sign of Shazam or Flash.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by hizzy
          Amazon in Canada is doing a great job. The price is even super affordable. My only complaint is that Shazam hasn't shown up here yet.
          Yeah, that's so puzzling.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by scott metzger
            THat may have been all they got in so far. The one Walmart around here that has them out had only those two in sets of 6 each.
            My experience as well. I need Flash and Shazam!
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• DavidCoppola
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 3, 2009

I have yet to see any Megos at any Walmart here in Rochester, NY.

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by DavidCoppola
                Ours have gotten figures from 2020. It's weird.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                  Radioactive!
                  • Feb 13, 2010

My local Walmart just got the revised head sculpt Capt. Kirk in, but wouldn't sell it because they couldn't find it in the computer.

Comment

• Z-man 307
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Mar 15, 2010

I ran into the same issue (not ringing up at checkout) with my GL & Aquaman purchase. There is some feature on their handheld device that lets them add the item. After doing that and scanning a couple of times, it eventually worked and I was able to purchase.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

I couldn't scan Aquaman or Green Lantern on my Walmart App, but they scanned with no issues at the cash register. Still hoping they eventually get The Flash and Shazam.

Comment

• thomascrz
                        • Nov 25, 2020

Originally posted by DavidCoppola
                        I'm not sure if I have looked at the Walmart on Hudson (not sure if there are any others technically in Rochester), but I have definitely seen Megos in the Macedon store starting years ago and I picked up my 50th anniversary Batman, Robin, Superman, Shazam, Flash and Green Lantern in the Empire Blvd store in Webster.

Comment

• puckace
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Feb 5, 2009

Saw Shazam today for the first time. Aquaman x2 Green Lantern x2 new Captain Kirk, and Hammer Frankenstein. None of them would scan though.

Comment

• Z-man 307
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Mar 15, 2010

Just curious, has there been any update to the list of the Walmarts that have the expanded collectibles section that carry Mego items? I know that post was published somewhere in one of the forums a couple years back. I printed it once and keep it in my truck in case I find myself in a new area. Anyway, just a reminder that not all Walmarts carry Mego.

Comment

• greensavage2000
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 9, 2013

Hey this morning I found a bunch of 50th figs at the Walmart on Morse Rd near Easton in Columbus Ohio. I needed Aquaman and Flash, which I got, hallelujah!
                              They also had a Supes on clearance with a messed up box for 11.23. I figured custom fodder so I got it.
                              They had one each of Robin, Superman and the Flash. A couple of Aquaman. Four or five of GL and Captain Marvel each left.
                              They also had Super Powers Nightwing, Deathstroke and red cape Wonder Woman.

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

I found Riddler, Penguin , and Reverse Flash at a Walmart in my area but they refused to sell them to me because they would not scan . Asst manager type got angry that I was wanting to buy them, and claimed that these are probably returns and we can't sell these even though they were hanging on pegs. I was nice to them in store but have filed complaints to corporate office

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎