X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToyBob
    Museum Patron
    • Feb 21, 2022

ST Data restock, yes no?

First off I tried to use the Mego contact on the website but it keeps disappearing and emptying as I move the cursor from box to box to input.

Anyway I noticed Data sold incredibly well being sold out everywhere I go and is now in the gouge territory. Thinking he's in the most latest wave and could sell well again given a restock? I'm new, is that just it for new stock?
    I believe in psychics, but I also believe in charlatans and mental illness.
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

I would say a restock is unlikely.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
      Radioactive!
      • Feb 13, 2010

Maybe a new version using the updated uniform used for Geordi?

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

I think if there was going to be a new version, it would be completely new, like Data as Sherlock Holmes or whatever.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• ToyBob
          Museum Patron
          • Feb 21, 2022

Thanks for shedding some light on that, guess I'll see what I can manage on eBay then, most available currently are from the UK for some reason. Wasn't thinking of a massive restock of Data, like once or twice more, idea seemed more likely being current than say getting more Wave 5 Impractical Jokers.

A Sherlock Holmes huh, yeah that seems like it would be in their wheelhouse, hat would be tricky to produce though.

Comment

• ToyBob
            Museum Patron
            • Feb 21, 2022

Yeah I could see that too, new uniform Data in a Wave 9, plenty of OG-ST costume changes so TNG would likely do the same. Actually wouldn't mind a Lore in that Borg uniform he had in the later seasons.

Comment

• Liu Bei
              Banned
              • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by ToyBob
              Thanks for shedding some light on that, guess I'll see what I can manage on eBay then, most available currently are from the UK for some reason. Wasn't thinking of a massive restock of Data, like once or twice more, idea seemed more likely being current than say getting more Wave 5 Impractical Jokers.

A Sherlock Holmes huh, yeah that seems like it would be in their wheelhouse, hat would be tricky to produce though.
              Good luck. Hope you find one. It’s the best TNG sculpt Mego has done, and one of the best new figures they have released so far. Right up there with Van Helsing.

Comment

• ToyBob
                Museum Patron
                • Feb 21, 2022

Originally posted by Liu Bei
                Good luck. Hope you find one. It’s the best TNG sculpt Mego has done, and one of the best new figures they have released so far. Right up there with Van Helsing.
                Oh thanks. I think my best strategy for buying abroad will be to try and buy more than one thing from a UK vendor. Definitely, the Hammer stuff has been awesome.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎