X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

A PERFECT Kirk from Frank Wojo!

So, I love the new Kirk sculpt but still haven't seen one in the store. The drawback of that being...you don't get to hand pick the best one. I've order 4 so far from BBTS and only one of them had a somewhat ok collar...but still a little messed up. What determines whether or not it's gonna look good, is where slaves at the Chinese concentration camp put the two stiches in the Front of the collar.

Anyways, I voiced this on Mego Ambassador and Frank Wojo contacted me and told me he'd hook me up. And hook me up he DID! This one is PERFECT! Thanks Frank!

sigpic
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Frank has really great service!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

That is nice, the collars on Trek figures frustrate me too.
      Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 19, '22, 5:31 PM.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

Frank is awesome to deal with. everything is always well packaged and pristine

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Frank's da man.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎