X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    There's a lot of *****in' over on facebook about the new figures and how they are being offered.
    That stuff is cyclical. I exited Ambassadors again until it all dies down. Not worth reading and not worth arguing about.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Seems to me this is better than Meijer's exclusivity. There's nothing new about ordering online.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        Seems to me this is better than Meijer's exclusivity. There's nothing new about ordering online.
        Some people want to be able to walk to a brick and mortar and have every figure from every wave available at clearance prices. I guess I want that too, but the difference is I can get it through my thick skull as to why that's not a reasonable expectation.

Comment

• ToyTalk
          Career Member
          • Mar 25, 2020

Okay, I'm an idiot and need help please. I can't find anywhere on the topps site where I can preorder the megos. A little help please
          Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by ToyTalk
            Okay, I'm an idiot and need help please. I can't find anywhere on the topps site where I can preorder the megos. A little help please
            They said "Monday" - I did the same thing before I found that they meant around noonish Monday. You're not an idiot; the order links aren't up yet.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

These exclusive Mego figures will go into production after the one-week sale period ends and product(s) will ship within 90 business days of sale. In the case of minimum production quantities not being met when the sales period ends, Topps reserves the option to cancel the release and deliver full refunds to customers.

Comment

• Adam West
                Museum CPA
                • Apr 14, 2003

I ordered them and am happy. I will be interested to see what comes out every week and when the new figures will stop and the variants begin since that is a lot of figures!!
                "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
                  Museum Patron
                  • Aug 23, 2019

Yikes, Had to sign up on the website to check international shipping… $61-$85
                  I’ve got a week to figure out how I can lighten the blow (I’m ok with sitting this wave out)
                  Can’t wait to see what’s next, and these look great already

Comment

• Retro76
                    • Aug 4, 2012

Does anyone know if the packaging will be same as the retail/regular product releases?

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 23, 2008

I am surprised there hasn't been a lot of talk about them getting the rights to Gal Gadot's WW. I wonder if this is a one time thing or if we will start to see more live action DC heroes.

Would love to see Margot Robbie Harley Quinn!

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Tiberiusguy
                        I’ve got a week to figure out how I can lighten the blow (I’m ok with sitting this wave out)
                        Maybe us Americans can help? I am not sure how international shipping works but I am assuming it can still be just as expensive if someone like myself were to ship to you?

Comment

• MRP
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Tiberiusguy
                          Where internationally are you? I am seeing people mention on the ambassadors page that there is a Topps UK site you can order from as well that has shipping from the UK rather than US so the rates are different. May not help if you are in Canada, but if in Europe it could be of interest to you.

-M
                          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
                            I am surprised there hasn't been a lot of talk about them getting the rights to Gal Gadot's WW. I wonder if this is a one time thing or if we will start to see more live action DC heroes.

Would love to see Margot Robbie Harley Quinn!
                            I would love to see some Arrowverse figures.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by TRDouble
                              YES! I was thinking that today since those shows have been so popular and yet not much toy lines around them. Would love to at least get Arrow, Flash, Killer Frost, SuperGirl & Batwoman.

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
                                Museum Patron
                                • Sep 5, 2015

Originally posted by TRDouble
                                Thinking the same thing. Though Arrow is no longer on and Supergirl is about to fly off after six seasons, and The Flash has started filming SEASON 8 (!!!). So, yeah it would be cool to have the Arrowverse immortalized in Mego. I think the likes of Stephen Amell, Melissa Benoist and Grant Gustin would get a kick out of it, not to mention the other shows like Batwoman and perhaps Legends of Tomorrow or maybe Stargirl. As for Supergirl, I would go with both super suits.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎